Shocking News out of Chicago

Instant Karma

Gholston sucks, without question, but I wonder if what Gholston said about Rex sped up his pink slip.

HC is like a fraternity. It look poorly on Ghost what he said about Rex and I bet Lovie didn't appreciate that.

Hey the Bears didn't give him a fair chance.

Next, Hey Verizon didn't give him a fair chance.

Hey, Burger King didn't give him a fair chance.

Hey, the Sarasota County municipal authority didn't give him a fair chance.

If he is doing anything for Burger King, it will be buying up a few franchises'

No surprise with this...this guy reminds me of Johnny Mitchell, remember him...body building, but couldn't take a hit and was clueless on the field.....waste of potential talent

as far as the first round bust factor, yea but Mitchell was a quitter, Gholston hasn't quit-he just sucks

No surprise with this...this guy reminds me of Johnny Mitchell, remember him...body building, but couldn't take a hit and was clueless on the field.....waste of potential talent

Johnny Mitchell was a really good football player. I don't think you remember him. He could've been an all-time great if only he had half a heart.

Johnny Mitchell was a really good football player. I don't think you remember him. He could've been an all-time great if only he had half a heart.

Yeah, JH had skill. Too bad he hated football and gave no effort.

I'm trying to think at career paths for the Ghost. He's always loved bodybuilding, but he may be too tall for that. Professional bodybuilders tend to be around 6' and under. Lou Ferringno was the tallest at 6'6", but he was an aberration. He'll probably try that. He has enough money to do it if he was smart to save what he got from the Jets.

Archived