Like the look and feel. Love the multiple quote feature.

Couple of things that this upgrade doesnt have that are crucial.

- there is no drop down list to take you straight to a specific forum.

- I miss rep. Especially rep commentary.

- I like that this still shows when someone quotes you, but it doesnt take you straight to that post, same with PM's.

Like the look and feel. Love the multiple quote feature.

Couple of things that this upgrade doesnt have that are crucial.

- there is no drop down list to take you straight to a specific forum.

- I miss rep. Especially rep commentary.

- I like that this still shows when someone quotes you, but it doesnt take you straight to that post, same with PM's.

I told EY yesterday that the drop down for forum navigation was removed and didn't think I could bring it back. I will look into that again, a few people have mentioned that this is missed so I will see what we can do.

Not sure rep commentary can come back. They have either the +/- like we had or the new Like option. But they have removed commentary and honestly the negative rep thing was a bit hard to manage at times. Shocking I know, lol.

As far as the notifications go -- click on the word quoted to go to the post:

JetsFanInDenver quoted a post you made

Today, 12:43 PM

Same for PMs. Just don't click on the persons name and you should be okay. Let me know if that makes sense, thanks.

I told EY yesterday that the drop down for forum navigation was removed and didn't think I could bring it back. I will look into that again, a few people have mentioned that this is missed so I will see what we can do.

Not sure rep commentary can come back. They have either the +/- like we had or the new Like option. But they have removed commentary and honestly the negative rep thing was a bit hard to manage at times. Shocking I know, lol.

As far as the notifications go -- click on the word quoted to go to the post:

JetsFanInDenver quoted a post you made

Today, 12:43 PM

Same for PMs. Just don't click on the persons name and you should be okay. Let me know if that makes sense, thanks.

Thanks Max. That notification thingy works.

Guess its just going to take some getting used to. Like learning how to post a youtube, no forum drop down thingy, rep, etc.

Overall though, I like this version better.

Thanks for having such an awesome place for us to be stoopid.

Thanks Max. That notification thingy works.

Guess its just going to take some getting used to. Like learning how to post a youtube, no forum drop down thingy, rep, etc.

Overall though, I like this version better.

Thanks for having such an awesome place for us to be stoopid.

Thanks!

We definitely got screwed up a bit along the way, so we thank everyone for the patience. The new forum skin won't be up until tomorrow. BUT it will be completely updated. Here is a sneak peak:

mobile.png

We will also have android and iphone apps coming as well that will provide additional functionality like uploading photos.

I will look into the forum drop down. I used that a lot myself...

Thanks!

We definitely got screwed up a bit along the way, so we thank everyone for the patience. The new forum skin won't be up until tomorrow. BUT it will be completely updated. Here is a sneak peak:

mobile.png

We will also have android and iphone apps coming as well that will provide additional functionality like uploading photos.

I will look into the forum drop down. I used that a lot myself...

Awesome. Looks cool.

The skin/mobile is awesome. The new upgrade is awesome.

Just found out that you can play a youtube video/song and post at the same time with out the video stopping. Awesome.

That is interesting. Because the page doesn't reload when you post, that's cool.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'm quoting you just so you see this...

Something changed on the board where now it looks as if I've posted in every thread that I'm not caught up in (with a blue star). Previously, threads I hadn't posted in were highlighted, but with a white star. Are you seeing this? Or is it just me?

I'm quoting you just so you see this...

Something changed on the board where now it looks as if I've posted in every thread that I'm not caught up in (with a blue star). Previously, threads I hadn't posted in were highlighted, but with a white star. Are you seeing this? Or is it just me?

im having this same problem. i noticed it last night. and i thought to myself wow i dont remember that many posts.

Archived