WR Scotty McKnight

TE Josh Baker

TE Keith Zinger

OG Trevor Canfield

DT Lorenzo Washington

OLB Eddie Jones

ILB Brashton Satele

FS Bryon Landor

Comment - Could see a backup fullback (Trich) brought in at some point if Conner's ankle doesn't heal quickly. 6th WR is the toughest to predict. Tanny tends to keep draft picks, but Dan Depalma probably deserves this more than Scotty McKnight, based on specials. I dont think they will keep all these 9 on psquad it's usually a revolving door. Also before you all bash me for cutting Aaron Maybin, i think it's a matter of who helps on special teams, and I think it's possible Maybin could explode tonight and prove me wrong. Do it Aaron, I'm rooting for ya.

Comment - Could see a backup fullback (Trich) brought in at some point if Conner's ankle doesn't heal quickly. 6th WR is the toughest to predict. Tanny tends to keep draft picks, but Dan Depalma probably deserves this more than Scotty McKnight, based on specials. I dont think they will keep all these 9 on psquad it's usually a revolving door. Also before you all bash me for cutting Aaron Maybin, i think it's a matter of who helps on special teams, and I think it's possible Maybin could explode tonight and prove me wrong. Do it Aaron, I'm rooting for ya.

Bit i went through your list and started to print my up, but I think they are too similar. If that's what you have, I think Maybin makes it fairly easily and they just carry more LBs. I think they will go with 5 WR and practice squad Depalma. I don't see Kroul making it as an offensive lineman and if they aren't cutting Gilbert, with all of those defensive linemen his versatility is meaningless. Felix and Ducasse can both play guard. What they need is another tackle. I can see them going with just the two and hoping Ducasse can cover if something happens, but I'm not sure. If they don't add a offensive tackle to the roster I am 100% sure the will keep one, Landolt or a waiver wire pickup, on the practice squad.

Can they PUP Turner? I am confused about if it had to be done prior to camp or if it could be done any time up until final cuts. If they can they will. He might be back before mid-season. I'm not sure than Zinger is PS eligible. I think he played with the Falcons. I think that Emanuel Cook and Satele are the guys closest to the bubble that I haven't mentioned. I agree that TE Josh Baker and G Canfield make the practice squad for sure. I liked what I saw from Lorenzo Washington, so I'd be happy with that as well, but they are carrying so many more defensive linemen I can see they wanting to go in another direction.

I think Bellore is going to the practice squad. I believe Rex wants to keep both but Maybin can't be put on the PS.

I also believe Depalma is out and Rob Turner will stay on the roster. He is too vital to their Jumbo package. If they were going to put him on IR they would have already.

Bellore and Maybin play two different positions. I think both stick, with McIntyre as the odd man out.

Not sure of the IR rules, but if they can put Turner on the six week list that would make the most sense. If they can't -if it's IR for the season or nothing- then I agree they hold a roster spot for him.

DePalma does not have a chance to make the roster, IMHO. They might've considered carrying 6 WR's for Payne and Turner, they won't make the same consideration for DePalma.

Archived