Working the bar again

haggis

Being a teacher I needed a 2nd job. Thankfully a very good friend of mine has hooked me up with a shift at his bar (The Hangar) in Amherst, MA. This place is a great place to be as it is sports orientated and busy. Thur nights will be my shift and possibly Sunday afternoon. Dress is whatever I want, so I don't have to bust out no lameass black and white or bar uni.

Any other bartenders out there?

Nope.

But I excel on the other side of the bar.

d

Don't ignore the guys to chat-up the ladies. Guys buy 90% of the booze and get pissed-off when they have to wait to order drinks while the barkeep is trying to get laid!

When that happens to me you get a quarter for a tip instead of a buck or two.

Don't ignore the guys to chat-up the ladies. Guys buy 90% of the booze and get pissed-off when they have to wait to order drinks while the barkeep is trying to get laid!

When that happens to me you get a quarter for a tip instead of a buck or two.

...very astute young sir. ANd thats vice versa for any female bartenders. Cause I as a woman tends to tip very well. I use to waitress in a bar before and I know what it means to make your tips. But some female bartenders are so busy trying to flash boobies and show off there booty to the guys that they dont hear you saying hello I want a damn drink too...and that same guy doesnt tip her when he finds out that he cant get her number... :shock: Be attentive to all SJ and you'll do great. Good Luck and Congratulations

Archived