Bill Belichick ESPN Special

lamont_jordan_rules

Will You Watch The Bill Belichick Special?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Will You Watch The Bill Belichick Special?

• Yes, Know Thine Enemy
    • No, I'd Rather Be Intimate With Rosanne Barr, Oprah Winfrey and Kirstie Alley at the Same Time

Yeah I'm actually really excited to see it, it's being made by the same guy who produced all the seasons of Hard Knocks for HBO. I'm curious if for no other reason then it seems like BB would be the least likely coach to do this and he let them follow everything for an entire season is just nuts. It's definitely going to be well done and I think there is another part next week as well.

Yeah I'm actually really excited to see it, it's being made by the same guy who produced all the seasons of Hard Knocks for HBO. I'm curious if for no other reason then it seems like BB would be the least likely coach to do this and he let them follow everything for an entire season is just nuts. It's definitely going to be well done and I think there is another part next week as well.

Exactly why he's gone soft and he's done. The old BB would never do this. He's in reflection mode. He wants his life to be documented now because he knows his run is over.

Belicheat is hitting this!!?? Impressive work!

Please, I can pull a$$ like that and I'm not a multi-millionaire...yet.

Exactly why he's gone soft and he's done. The old BB would never do this. He's in reflection mode. He wants his life to be documented now because he knows his run is over.

He's been in reflection mode for a while then. This was filmed at the beginning of the 2009 season and through out.

LOL this poll had to be made by a Pats fan. What stupid poll choices. Can't we just not watch the special because we don't give a crap about BB's life? No it has to be because i'd like a foursome with ugly celebrities. Someone ban this clown.

Here's a new poll:

Are you a Pat's fan?

1. Yes, I'm an idiot

2. No, I'm smart

Same thing.

Makes sense, that was the beggining of the playoff shellackings for the Patsies.

But it was the beginning of the season when filming started, they got the sh*t kicked out of them later that season in the playoffs. Therefore, um....no sense made of your logic....per usual.

But it was the beginning of the season when filming started, they got the sh*t kicked out of them later that season in the playoffs. Therefore, um....no sense made of your logic....per usual.

You are not this dense. Brady gets injured, Pats miss playoffs. BB thinks about life without Brady/questions if he will ever be the same. Agrees to do this thingy so he can have his final couple of years documented and so he can reflect about the good old days when cheating was allowed. Season begins, he's more interested in protraying himself as a genius than he is winning games. They actually win 1 less game with Brady at the helm than Cassell but its enough to win the division...and then Baltimore waxes the floor with them playoffs.

The timing of this all is perfect and my logic is sound as usual.

You are not this dense. Brady gets injured, Pats miss playoffs. BB thinks about life without Brady/questions if he will ever be the same. Agrees to do this thingy so he can have his final couple of years documented and so he can reflect about the good old days when cheating was allowed. Season begins, he's more interested in protraying himself as a genius than he is winning games. They actually win 1 less game with Brady at the helm than Cassell but its enough to win the division...and then Baltimore waxes the floor with them playoffs.

The documentary is coming out during BB fourth Championship season as NEs HC.

Perfect timing.

they won 11 games that season with Cassell. Yes, missed the playoff's....again, 11 games with Cassell.

they filmed the 2009 season only, not a couple of years.

Cheating (the jets fans calling card when all else fails)...um, 2007 says hello.

Brady was the unanimous MVP in 2010. Yup, Brady is not the same.

Belichick has been viewed as a genius for a while, Spicoli. Blame the media.

Brady won one less game in 2009 - back from injury and a tougher schedule.

Yes, they got waxed by Baltimore in the playoff's. The defense sucked.

So, no, I'm not that dense.

they won 11 games that season with Cassell. Yes, missed the playoff's....again, 11 games with Cassell.

Cheating (the jets fans calling card when all else fails)...um, 2007 says hello.

You are dense. You cant follow simple logic. I win.

So you are admitting you are somewhat dense. :)

Did anyone watch Part 1 last night? Thought it was pretty good especially when they showed BB talking about shutting down Keller/Cotchery before the Pats lost to the Jets in the Meadowlands. BB knew what the D had to do but they failed big time.

The most telling part was when BB said if defenses take away Randy deep and Welker underneath they are screwed. "We can't run, we can't pass to anyone else, we are done."

You could tell BB wasn't impressed with the 2009 edition of the Pats. Should be interesting to see Part 2 next week with the regular season losses to the Colts (4th & 2 game), Saints (arse whooping) & Dolphins (blowing a 13 point 3rd quarter lead).

I'm going to go out on a limb and say he wasn't very happy with the beatdown the Ravens delivered in the playoffs!

I was disappointed it wasnt more detailed week to week.... I guess after watching hard knocks I expected more... more insight, more of the bill we dont get to see, more something. There were interesting parts of it, but it didnt live up to what I was expecting.

I think Part 2 will be more detailed as the bye week is done and there are some crushing losses involved. A lot of last night was BB reminiscing about his Giants days, being on Nantucket etc.

Archived