Our offense sucks

FloridaJetsFan

Sanchez does not see the field.

He threw another TD to Keller. With no Plax. As I have inscribed below, Sanchez has a pro bowl year this year. period. It is a beautiful thing to behold, unless of course you take the position that he sucks and watch the year through that prism. subconsciously rooting against your own happiness. lol

It's 22-3 lol. Hey, it's like I said, I'm only trying to help people enjoy the season. We have arrived. WE get the prime time games. We have an elite defense. We have a top tier QB (that will becoe evident as the year unfolds). Why waste your energy resisting that? Do you see the Jaquars? THEY need to be posting about their sh*tty Offense, not the Jets.

I just missed SB3, so for my 37 years, this is the best Jet team I've seen yet....that includes Vinny's team......and I shutter to think how dangerous they will be if Wilkenson continues to progress. Oh dear.

---Oh, look another TD for gang gree/Navy Blue's offense. Thanks Cro. lol It's so good to be a Jet fan in 2011!!!

tHAT'S 29-3.

oh another INT!!! How would you guys like to be a Jax fan? lmao

btw, are we still mad about not using Dustin Keller appropriately? lol

He threw another TD to Keller. With no Plax. As I have inscribed below, Sanchez has a pro bowl year this year. period. It is a beautiful thing to behold, unless of course you take the position that he sucks and watch the year through that prism. subconsciously rooting against your own happiness. lol

I'll give you a million dollars if you can show me where I said he sucks.

Keller was his first read, that's not where he had trouble seeing the field.

Try putting down your prism.

I'll give you a million dollars if you can show me where I said he sucks.

Keller was his first read, that's not where he had trouble seeing the field.

Try putting down your prism.

Million dollars, what? Oh excuse me, exchange the "you" in that post to mean "anybody who would" and there are plenty. I don't know how anyone knows what a player is seeing, but I'll assume you have som insight into that. For the record, not that it has anything to do with what I said, but since you bring it up, I'm curious: Is Mark Sanchez a good QB? What do you think?

keep in mind, he just overthrew Burress in the endzone.

It's 22-3 lol. Hey, it's like I said, I'm only trying to help people enjoy the season. We have arrived. WE get the prime time games. We have an elite defense. We have a top tier QB (that will becoe evident as the year unfolds). Why waste your energy resisting that? Do you see the Jaquars? THEY need to be posting about their sh*tty Offense, not the Jets.

I just missed SB3, so for my 37 years, this is the best Jet team I've seen yet....that includes Vinny's team......and I shutter to think how dangerous they will be if Wilkenson continues to progress. Oh dear.

---Oh, look another TD for gang gree/Navy Blue's offense. Thanks Cro. lol It's so good to be a Jet fan in 2011!!!

tHAT'S 29-3.

oh another INT!!! How would you guys like to be a Jax fan? lmao

btw, are we still mad about not using Dustin Keller appropriately? lol

Excellent post brother man. Excellent post. Great game out of the Jets today. 29 point lead during the 4th quarter? Can we rest our starters yet? This game is OVER.

Million dollars, what? Oh excuse me, exchange the "you" in that post to mean "anybody who would" and there are plenty. I don't know how anyone knows what a player is seeing, but I'll assume you have som insight into that. For the record, not that it has anything to do with what I said, but since you bring it up, I'm curious: Is Mark Sanchez a good QB? What do you think?

keep in mind, he just overthrew Burress in the endzone.

He is good, he could be allot better.

32 points
It will look a whole bunch better when Mangold and ROb Turner(probably the RT when he gets well) are healthy. The OL needs those guys. Everything else-Sanchez, playcalls, Plax-is impacted by those injuries.

We lucked out today with an inferior opponent.But there are no gimmes. A win is a win.

You can blame Schotty all you want, but the players have to execute, and they're just not. It starts with the O line and the quarterback. I don't know what the answer is, but we should be up by 20 points minimum.

I will blame schotty...for his mistakes. But you are right....though I must be much more specific.

Our OFFENSIVE LINE sucks. We should have resigned damien woody. that right side is f'ing suspect. Ducasse doesnt impress, Hunter is a liability Slauson is underperforming etc. etc. etc.

As of right now, we are not a better team than last year's Jets. We're going to end up getting Sanchez hurt because we cant protect him, yet have not choice but to throw the ball because we cant run block so Greene is of no use.

However, and I seen a thread about this...Kyle Wilson looks pretty good. And Cromartie went off today.

Archived