Henne officially out for the year

JetsFanNick12

I couldn't figure out why everyone was acting like Peyton Manning was a sure thing... Or John Elway.

SO let me get this straight, because Peyton Manning and ELway were great that automatically means ANdrew Luck is going to be awesome as well? Ryan Leaf was thought as the next best thing as well.

Even if the Fish should go without a win this year, both David Garrard, and Jake Delhomme would rather not play, and have turned down the Fish. I suspect if Luck is even a bit smart he will sit out a year before he goes there

This. Would. Be. Awesome.

I couldn't figure out why everyone was acting like Peyton Manning was a sure thing... Or John Elway.

Everyone thought Ryan Leaf was also on the verge of becoming the next "great one".

If Luck were to go to the Dolphins? His luck would run out in MIA. He'd become a one hit-college wonder. He'd become the next Ryan Leaf. No doubt about it.

The Dolphins don't have an offensive line to protect Luck, and with the departure of both Brown and Williams, they lack zero type of run game to help take the stress off of a rookie QB. They also have an awful defense, which would make it next to impossible for Luck (or any QB) to win games. The Dolphins needs more than a "franchise QB"... They need a team. Which they don't have. You all are in rebuilding mode like the Browns of the 90's. Or even the Bengals. It's going to take at least 5-7 years before Miami can compete again. That's how bad their roster talent really is. It's awful bad.

Luck is not a guarantee success. The NFL is light years ahead of the college level in regards to talent. Some of these kids, that he's destroying out there in the NCAA? They'll never make the pro's. Not even as 7th round draft picks. Most won't even enter the NFL draft. They're kids.

I just find it funny, how these Dolphin fans were on cloud 9 heading into the season... And then reality hits them not even 5 weeks into the season. Not only do they suck as a team, but they suck as a franchise. I know they miss Dan Marino, but sorry guys... Luck will NEVER become the next Dan Marino. Talk about an overrated kid; talk about Luck. He's no Marino... That's for sure. I just find it funny, how Dolphin fans have to root against their own team this season... All because of a possible "draft pick". They must be having fun.

Miami fans don't deserve their team. The NFL should really move the Dolphins to LA. At least they'll have true fan support. Not a bunch of fans who root against the team, just for a "draft pick" during week 3 of the NFL season.

Im not sure why everyone is acting like Andrew Luck is a sure thing.

SO let me get this straight, because Peyton Manning and ELway were great that automatically means ANdrew Luck is going to be awesome as well? Ryan Leaf was thought as the next best thing as well.

I'm gonna guess that you probably haven't seen that many Stanford games. There's a reason why everyone call shim The Truth. He's 6-4, 235 lbs and has a rocket for an arm, he can make absolutely every throw and is extremely athletic. All those physical attributes combined are probably still only his second best attribute behind his football IQ. He reads defenses as well as some NFL QBs and probably better than a handful due to his upbringing. He is phenomenal at moving in the pocket and buying himself more time to create something out of nothing. He has flawless mechanics and even on the run and hurried I've never seen him lose his mechanics...it's just picture perfect.

Yes, 90% of this could be the same right up for David Carr, but if someone could say would you trade Sanchez for Luck at this given moment, I would do it in a heartbeat and twice on sunday...and I still think pretty highly of MArk.

Everyone thought Ryan Leaf was also on the verge of becoming the next "great one".

If Luck were to go to the Dolphins? His luck would run out in MIA. He'd become a one hit-college wonder. He'd become the next Ryan Leaf. No doubt about it.

The Dolphins don't have an offensive line to protect Luck, and with the departure of both Brown and Williams, they lack zero type of run game to help take the stress off of a rookie QB. They also have an awful defense, which would make it next to impossible for Luck (or any QB) to win games. The Dolphins needs more than a "franchise QB"... They need a team. Which they don't have. You all are in rebuilding mode like the Browns of the 90's. Or even the Bengals. It's going to take at least 5-7 years before Miami can compete again. That's how bad their roster talent really is. It's awful bad.

Luck is not a guarantee success. The NFL is light years ahead of the college level in regards to talent. Some of these kids, that he's destroying out there in the NCAA? They'll never make the pro's. Not even as 7th round draft picks. Most won't even enter the NFL draft. They're kids.

I just find it funny, how these Dolphin fans were on cloud 9 heading into the season... And then reality hits them not even 5 weeks into the season. Not only do they suck as a team, but they suck as a franchise. I know they miss Dan Marino, but sorry guys... Luck will NEVER become the next Dan Marino. Talk about an overrated kid; talk about Luck. He's no Marino... That's for sure. I just find it funny, how Dolphin fans have to root against their own team this season... All because of a possible "draft pick". They must be having fun.

Miami fans don't deserve their team. The NFL should really move the Dolphins to LA. At least they'll have true fan support. Not a bunch of fans who root against the team, just for a "draft pick" during week 3 of the NFL season.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

The truth hurts. It must hurt to be a Dolphins fan/

What happened, you don't see the obvious basis in fact and logic in the great opening lines?

PUT IT IN THE BANK.

Archived