Rob Ryan To The Dolphins - Hypothetically

JetsFan220

I think Sparano is definitely gone after this season, no matter how much the owners back him now...Could you imagine if they hired Rob, I don't think I could deal with Rex vs Rob 2x a year

This is not to much of a stretch because Rob has done a great job with the Cleveland and Dallas' defenses over the last few seasons, so although it is unlikely, I guess anything can happen.....

I dont think the Dolphags sign a never been HC after Super Mario. I think they go make a splash with a big name (Cowher?) somebody that brings them some relevancy....in there own city nonetheless.

Your logic is sound, but I'm not sure that any of the heavy weights want to coach there. Ross is an idiot, and very hands on. Not to mention Marc, and the crew. Cowher just signed a big TV contract. Doubt that will keep him from signing the right NFL contract, just don't think this is it.

Rex has become somewhat of a media star, and been successful. All the Hype Rob would create might be to much for Ross to pass up

Your logic is sound, but I'm not sure that any of the heavy weights want to coach there. Ross is an idiot, and very hands on. Not to mention Marc, and the crew. Cowher just signed a big TV contract. Doubt that will keep him from signing the right NFL contract, just don't think this is it.

Rex has become somewhat of a media star, and been successful. All the Hype Rob would create might be to much for Ross to pass up

This is true. The hype of Rob vs. Rex in the same division would bring the some attention. And Gruden resigned as well...but there are others out there too. Jeff Fisher comes to mind, I bet he's looking to coach again.

That franchise is pathetic. There were rumors about Jon Gruden being the head coach. He got frightened so much that he signed an extension with ESPN the next day.

Honestly though, I can't see a big name coach wanting to be the head coach. They don't have talent besides Jake Long, Brandon Marshall, and Vonta Davis. Teams actually have figured out Wake lately, including Wayne Hunter.

It's really pathetic. I mean, their stadium is never more than 40% filled. I'M EMBARRASSED FOR THEM!

Archived