Reservoir Dogs Mafia

Bleedin Green

As for me, I'm the Ape killing vig. That's the reason I was adamant about there not being a SK in this game. At first, I thought my character would've been a good choice for such a role - until I rewatched the movie. Having seen it again, I realize that I'm the towniest of town members in the film. And also that there was no one else as violent who would have a separate win condition.

unvote

vote: Pac

And now I'd like to hear yours. If I tend to believe it, I won't kill you now.

hmmm.. unvote

Since I haven't seen the movie in years I'll wait for others to chime in with whether or not your role makes sense.

If there's a consensus that it does, I'll spill the beans.

If you are town with a gun, I'm not the person you want to shoot.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm.. unvote

Since I haven't seen the movie in years I'll wait for others to chime in with whether or not your role makes sense.

I'm not playing. Spill. You're half reveal is just going to get you killed or arrested, anyway.

he's gravy training others case in a desperate attempt to cling to what's left of his dignity... if by some miracle both he and you are innocent, he's becoming quite possibly the worst to ever play.

Ha! I was the first to case you yesterday. You are the only person I've voted to day but I'm joining other trains? You're not even paying attention to how you're getting pressured. Probably the worst you've ever played as scum.

Good job. Nice pointless reveal two games in a row as scum and it will result in another loss for you. Klacko was right, you suck at this game..

It was 50/50. 50% that you and Sharrow visited me in my sleep. The other 50% was I thought you were the SK the way you discussed it after Pac brought it up. Now that I know you're the VG - Pac it is.

Man, that dream with you and Sharrow was pretty solid. My instincts serve me well, again. Time to kill Pac and solidify my greatness.

you have to be scum... you can't be this bad.

Based on the assumption that a symp wouldn't encourage a scum player's lynch. I got to look at the vote patern for that. Because saying and acting is two different things. You of all people should know about scum voting for each other.

yeah, but symp has different rules then scummates

hmmm.. unvote

Bwhahahahahahaha.

Another half reveal? Cant wait!!!!, to hear the whole thing.

Pathetic. Back to back horrible scum performances. Good job.

As for me, I'm the Ape killing vig. That's the reason I was adamant about there not being a SK in this game. At first, I thought my character would've been a good choice for such a role - until I rewatched the movie. Having seen it again, I realize that I'm the towniest of town members in the film. And also that there was no one else as violent who would have a separate win condition.

unvote

Mod Note: Watch the character-hinting, chico. There's none of that in my games, just ask Crusher.

Mod Note #2: Just to clear, I am not confirming or denying anything written in this post, but this is a reminder warning that there is absolutely no character-hinting allowed, whether it be real or fake.

unvote

hrmm...

ok, that makes sense.. anyone want to counter?

btw.. can you shoot pac or hess or smc?

lol

I'm not playing. Spill. You're half reveal is just going to get you killed or arrested, anyway.

Why do you think I was outwardly begging the game to move forward yesterday? I wanted to give scum the impression I wanted to get to night because I am the investigator. I was hoping they'd waste a shot on me.

that's because I'm the Doc... and I anticipated a possible Vig reveal today which is why I asked BG this morning if I would be immune from day kills. His answer was to PAFO - which sounds silly to me.. either I am or I'm not.

Look how I played yesterday... I was trying to get scum to think I was in a mad rush to get to night because I had powers I wanted to use. Either they ignored it, or figured I was the doc... not sure which.

keep flailing...

Slats shoot this pig..

Why do you think I was outwardly begging the game to move forward yesterday? I wanted to give scum the impression I wanted to get to night because I am the investigator. I was hoping they'd waste a shot on me.

that's because I'm the Doc... and I anticipated a possible Vig reveal today which is why I asked BG this morning if I would be immune from day kills. His answer was to PAFO - which sounds silly to me.. either I am or I'm not.

Look how I played yesterday... I was trying to get scum to think I was in a mad rush to get to night because I had powers I wanted to use. Either they ignored it, or figured I was the doc... not sure which.

Of course you are...

if there's a another doc, they should counter.. if not back to hess for now

unvote

vote hess

I wanted to get someone to claim Doc before me -- was kind of hoping Slats would. And his reveal does make sense.. which brings me back to Hess and JiF...

Vote

JiF

tubby fluffy butt is managing to stay under the radar here, despite being the size of a small south american country... i want to hear his reveal, since he's the only one left..

if jif's scum he's gotten a lot better at it, he's never had the cojones to play this far out in front as scum.. for now, I'm willing to bet that he's still actually as bad at scum as he think's he's good at scumhunting..

1. Crusher - ?

2. JiF - roleless

3. Ape - roleless

4. Pac - Doc

5. SMC - roleless

6. CTM - roleless

7. slats - Vig

8. JF80 - GF finder

9. Sharrow - Symp

10. Verbal - ?

11. Hess - roleless

verbal claimed roleless, no?

tubby fluffy butt is managing to stay under the radar here, despite being the size of a small south american country... i want to hear his reveal, since he's the only one left..

if jif's scum he's gotten a lot better at it, he's never had the cojones to play this far out in front as scum.. for now, I'm willing to bet that he's still actually as bad at scum as he think's he's good at scumhunting..

Good call. I'm in my mode this game. Hunting at its best. I always do best roleless. By far my favorite way to play this game.

verbal claimed roleless, no?

Not that I recall.

Also, I got a weird feeling there is no Doc in this game.

unvote

Why did you shoot the Ape when it looked like he was heading for a lynching?

i initially read this as a vig hint.... btu could swear he claimed roleless somewhere, just haven't found yet.. either way, I think we should wait for the last 2 claims

I think you're right.. I think he claimed it in the last lines of one of his longer posts.

JiF, Hess, honorable mention to SMC

Those are my current top three.

I agree with CTM that there should be a counter.

The same with Slats because I know who he's claiming and he'd definitely be in the game. Anyone should counter him too.

I welcome a counter. I'll shoot his a$$. Agree that if there's any real doc out there, he should counter Pac.

Also, I got a weird feeling there is no Doc in this game.

Easy way to vet that... if Slats can shoot at night let him shoot me then... In fact, provided there's another kill that will vet both he and I... Scum would be stupid to holster just to cast doubt on he and I.

Man I'm good....

I'm roleless. Not under the radar just watching Slats do his bad a$$ Charles Bronson reveal. The Slats vs Pac and SMC thing just has me reading. Pacs reveal is fine but not sure how a Doc helps when your arrested? Pac do just help people from getting killed like Monkey did or people that get arrested too. I do realized that in Spanish the words for Dr and Lawyer are similar.

Why did you shoot the Ape when it looked like he was heading for a lynching?

Because I could. :)

I figure I'm always a NK target (you might consider protecting me), and I would've been remiss if I didn't kill that chimp while I had the chance. Once I saw him drawing heat, I figured I'd put an end to it and see what else we could come up with. Plus, he was annoying me.

I'm roleless. Not under the radar just watching Slats do his bad a$$ Charles Bronson reveal. The Slats vs Pac and SMC thing just has me reading. Pacs reveal is fine but not sure how a Doc helps when your arrested? Pac do just help people from getting killed like Monkey did or people that get arrested too. I do realized that in Spanish the words for Dr and Lawyer are similar.

good question Crush.. I obviously can't quote BG's role pm but it initally had me confused. I had to clarify exactly what I was with him by asking if I was a Doc... I'm able to keep someone from getting arrested which is in essence, a doc.

Exactly. I have no clue how a Doc fits into this game. Doesnt make anysense.

Pac is lying.

Because I could. :)

I figure I'm always a NK target (you might consider protecting me), and I would've been remiss if I didn't kill that chimp while I had the chance. Once I saw him drawing heat, I figured I'd put an end to it and see what else we could come up with. Plus, he was annoying me.

lol, smart move... can you shoot again today?

Archived