Reservoir Dogs Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good game all. Question is, can I avoid getting killed Day 1 for a 3rd straight time in Brett's game?

That was ALL on you.

You do realize that you derailed Scum Sharrow's train and then got lynched in his place, right? You would've lived longer if you had just let Sharrow die.

That was ALL on you.

You do realize that you derailed Scum Sharrow's train and then got lynched in his place, right? You would've lived longer if you had just let Sharrow die.

1) I didn't know Sharrow was a symp, and 2) So I got killed for the same reason that I saved Sharrow (not being around at the deadline)?

1) I didn't know Sharrow was a symp, and 2) So I got killed for the same reason that I saved Sharrow (not being around at the deadline)?

I know, but this game has tought me a couple of things as a townie.

First, NEVER stop someone else's lynch. Just let them die and gain info from it. You stopped Sharrow's lynch and Slats stopped Hess' lynch.

Second, NEVER defend someone else unless bona fide info. I defended Hess and Slats defended Crusher.

Third, ALWAYS be around at deadlines if you had heat on you before. JF80 is a prime example.

Crush, you played a fantastic game. You and Hess both. It's crazy the way the two of you went at each other.

SMC is the scummiest townie in the history of mafia.

I briefly regretted shooting the ape, then later I regretted not shooting him sooner.

"Tard Fight" Go read the scum thread dude. We just lost our minds after killing Sharrow and just started playing to entertain Bleedin. We felt bad we screwed up so just went balls to the wall. SMC's coaching late in the game got us the win. I had no idea what to do so as SMC said what I was doing in the thread I just followed his lead. LOL

I know, but this game has tought me a couple of things as a townie.

First, NEVER stop someone else's lynch. Just let them die and gain info from it. You stopped Sharrow's lynch and Slats stopped Hess' lynch.

Second, NEVER defend someone else unless bona fide info. I defended Hess and Slats defended Crusher.

Third, ALWAYS be around at deadlines if you had heat on you before. JF80 is a prime example.

Fourth never give the fat dumb dude the moves to make during end game unless your on the same team.

Fourth never give the fat dumb dude the moves to make during end game unless your on the same team.

Crusher, that didn't matter because Slats and Pac weren't listening to a thing I was saying.

Bleedin could've accidentally sent Slats your role PM and Slats would've still voted for me.

I won twice, once by the cops getting all the bad guys, and again by surviving and suing for false arrest.

Lol, I can't take any credit though. I caused a little confusion, but ended up getting Hess killed. I'm surprised SMC is the only one that picked up on my ignoring Verbal compared to the Ape on day 1, I thought I set that up a lot better than I did. I thought about not even mentioning Verbal and attacking the Ape, but thought it might be too much. I was planning on being lynched in the first 2 or 3 days either way. I think I had it figured that after the Ape died, if we all three survived the first two lynches, we would win.

Oh, and wanted to see Slats modkilled for telling everyone he was Mr. Blonde, that would have been sweet too, lol.

Archived