Reservoir Dogs Mafia

Bleedin Green

reservoir_dogs_cast-11526.jpg

So the crew is finally all together. Lead by Joe Cabot and "Nice Guy" Eddie, you all meet up together to get down to business. As it turns out, Joe has you all meet up at the very warehouse that you're supposed to be heading to once the job is done. You look around and there's a combination of a few familiar and unfamiliar faces. Either way, none of you really know who each other are, and as far you're all concerned, you want to keep it that way. While you wait around for Joe, you all start bull-sh*tting just to pass the time. That is, until Joe walks in with a rather pissed off look on his face.

Joe: So, you guys like to tell jokes, huh? Gigglin' and laughin' like a bunch of young broads sittin' in a schoolyard. Well, let me tell a joke. Eleven guys, sittin' in a bullpen, in San Quentin. All wondering how the **** they got there. What should we have done, what didn't we do, who's fault is it, is it my fault, your fault, his fault, all that bullsh*t. Then one of them says, hey. Wait a minute. When we were planning this caper, all we did was sit around tellin' ****in' jokes! Get the message?

Joe then stops for a moment and wrings his hands together. Something is clearly bothering him and he thinks about what he says before continuing.

Joe: Boys, we got a huge ****in' problem. As you all know, I know a lot of people and I've got a lot of sources, and they just told me something. We got a rat in the house.

Everyone immediately is shocked to hear this, and eyes start peering around the room at one another.

Joe: I don't know who the **** it is, but one of you boys on the crew is working with the cops, and I'm going to take that to mean, he's got some help around here too amongst these other clowns. These bastards are here to take me down, but they'll take every last one of you down along with me, so it's now all of our problem. With that said, nobody's leaving this warehouse until the rat is his bastard cop buddies are found and taken care of, some you better all start figuring it the **** out.

And for those of you who ain't paying attention, here's who we've got in this group around us:

1. Crusher

2. JiF

3. Ape

4. Pac

5. SMC

6. CTM

7. slats

8. JF80

9. Sharrow

10. Verbal

11. Hess

So let's get to work.

Joe walks over to the warehouse door and slams it shut and locks it. It doesn't look like anyone is going anywhere anytime soon. You all turn to each other trying to figure out who the hell the cops are. I guess you all better start talking.

Day one has begun...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys know the rules, so we don't have to go over this crap again. I'll just address the ones that change from time to time:

- I could give less of a crap if you decide to edit your posts. I'm not going to bother paying attention, so no reason to say it's not allowed. Of course, that doesn't mean others can't hold it against you.

- No revealing or even hinting towards your character. Mafia roles are obviously fine, but don't try to use a role reveal as a means to reference your character.

- Rule 14

Good luck ****ers.

reservoir_dogs_cast-11526.jpg

So the crew is finally all together. Lead by Joe Cabot and "Nice Guy" Eddie, you all meet up together to get down to business. As it turns out, Joe has you all meet up at the very warehouse that you're supposed to be heading to once the job is done. You look around and there's a combination of a few familiar and unfamiliar faces. Either way, none of you really know who each other are, and as far you're all concerned, you want to keep it that way. While you wait around for Joe, you all start bull-sh*tting just to pass the time. That is, until Joe walks in with a rather pissed off look on his face.

Joe: So, you guys like to tell jokes, huh? Gigglin' and laughin' like a bunch of young broads sittin' in a schoolyard. Well, let me tell a joke. Eleven guys, sittin' in a bullpen, in San Quentin. All wondering how the **** they got there. What should we have done, what didn't we do, who's fault is it, is it my fault, your fault, his fault, all that bullsh*t. Then one of them says, hey. Wait a minute. When we were planning this caper, all we did was sit around tellin' ****in' jokes! Get the message?

Joe then stops for a moment and wrings his hands together. Something is clearly bothering him and he thinks about what he says before continuing.

Joe: Boys, we got a huge ****in' problem. As you all know, I know a lot of people and I've got a lot of sources, and they just told me something. We got a rat in the house.

Everyone immediately is shocked to hear this, and eyes start peering around the room at one another.

Joe: I don't know who the **** it is, but one of you boys on the crew is working with the cops, and I'm going to take that to mean, he's got some help around here too amongst these other clowns. These bastards are here to take me down, but they'll take every last one of you down along with me, so it's now all of our problem. With that said, nobody's leaving this warehouse until the rat is his bastard cop buddies are found and taken care of, some you better all start figuring it the **** out.

And for those of you who ain't paying attention, here's who we've got in this group around us:

1. Crusher

2. JiF

3. Ape

4. Pac

5. SMC

6. CTM

7. slats

8. JF80

9. Sharrow

10. Verbal

11. Hess

So let's get to work.

Joe walks over to the warehouse door and slams it shut and locks it. It doesn't look like anyone is going anywhere anytime soon. You all turn to each other trying to figure out who the hell the cops are. I guess you all better start talking.

Day one has begun...

tl;dr

Nobody? Cmon.

I went to bed last night with this game on my mind. I dreamed that all of us were the real Reservoir Dogs but we all had our Avatars instead of heads. Pretty cool stuff. And then right before I woke up, Slats and Sharrow visited me in cops outfits and told me to wake up.

Vote Slats

I went to bed last night with this game on my mind. I dreamed that all of us were the real Reservoir Dogs but we all had our Avatars instead of heads. Pretty cool stuff. And then right before I woke up, Slats and Sharrow visited me in cops outfits and told me to wake up.

Vote Slats

Gay guys in cop outfits? In YOUR dreams? No way. Were the Indian and Constructuon worker there too?

Gay guys in cop outfits? In YOUR dreams? No way. Were the Indian and Constructuon worker there too?

No construction workers - 1 ditch digger, 1 landscaper, 1 hippy, 1 nerd/hippy, 1 sexy fat man, 1 Satan Fag, 1 gay shark, 1 super hairy dude walking on all 4's, and 1 psycho path w/ a steering wheel in his hands at all time.

So then you talk like a black mall gangsta, with a Mexican accent?

sort of...

and we beat up pretentious, lilly-white faggots that wear Penny Loafers and think they're better than everyone else because they rent a cottage on the weekends.

On second thought, it probably makes sense to start with Sharrow since he's a regular old SandMan and we'll all probably forget he's playing after today.

Unvote Slats

Vote Sharrow

Good job.

vote: Pac

Tried to kill him twice last game, hoping to have better results this time around.

No construction workers - 1 ditch digger, 1 landscaper, 1 hippy, 1 nerd/hippy, 1 sexy fat man, 1 Satan Fag, 1 gay shark, 1 super hairy dude walking on all 4's, and 1 psycho path w/ a steering wheel in his hands at all time.

It's a ******* dolphin!!

Also, vote: SMC

sort of...

and we beat up pretentious, lilly-white faggots that wear Penny Loafers and think they're better than everyone else because they rent a cottage on the weekends.

Haha... I'm part American Indian so I'm actually not lily-white, I have a beautiful soon-to-be-fiance, I wear boat shoes but only on my boat, and own the cottage.

You are 1/5...

I do think I'm better than everyone, because Arrogant Ape iz Arrogant.

Archived