Reservoir Dogs Mafia

Bleedin Green

A distraction for you is eliminated because there's no reason whatsoever for you to think I'm scum. Doesn't make sense.

Sharrow is linked to Verbal. The signs are there. He should either be lynched or Vig-killed.

Sharrow did the joke vote thing with you, and had the other Latino joke post. There's some genuine signaling possibilities between him and you.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both... but moreso because I think you're a cop.

and no.. I'm not going to do the doc/cop typo thing that you're looking to get from me. I am a D-O-C...

Cool. Lynch me. Like I said, when I'm roleless, its all about being right. And I'm confident I'm right. Doc.

I tend to believe that Pac has the healer role up to and until Verbal counters him. JiF pushing to lynch an uncountered doc is disconcerting.

SMC is my favorite for scum. I might shoot him.

Yep, same thing you said when I wanted to lynch Sharrow. I dont buy a Doc in this set up one bit. But its not the smart play to lynch him, which is why I'm voting Verbal...a train Sharrow derailed a while back.

Sharrow did the joke vote thing with you, and had the other Latino joke post. There's some genuine signaling possibilities between him and you.

The exact same thing with Pac and that's the problem with your "signaling logic."

Again, I believe you're the Vig. The fact that I'm top on your list demonstrates you're not thinking straight. Straight-thinking Slats is an utter asset to the town. I'm willing to eliminate myself from the equation so you can focus on who is REALLY linked to Sharrow--Verbal.

Yep, same thing you said when I wanted to lynch Sharrow. I dont buy a Doc in this set up one bit. But its not the smart play to lynch him, which is why I'm voting Verbal...a train Sharrow derailed a while back.

EXACTLY. I really don't get it. There is this notion that Sharrow "went after" Verbal, but Sharrow NEVER voted for Verbal as I demonstrated earlier.

Verbal is the obvious lynch today. I'm willing to die so others can see that.

good question Crush.. I obviously can't quote BG's role pm but it initally had me confused. I had to clarify exactly what I was with him by asking if I was a Doc... I'm able to keep someone from getting arrested which is in essence, a doc.

Easy way to vet that... if Slats can shoot at night let him shoot me then... In fact, provided there's another kill that will vet both he and I... Scum would be stupid to holster just to cast doubt on he and I.

Man I'm good....

If you protect against arrests, how exactly would this vetting process work?

If you protect against arrests, how exactly would this vetting process work?

semantics.. I'm under the impression being arrested and being shot are the same thing... that's why I clarified it with BG at the beginning. he said in no uncertain terms that my role is the same as that of a doc.

EXACTLY. I really don't get it. There is this notion that Sharrow "went after" Verbal, but Sharrow NEVER voted for Verbal as I demonstrated earlier.

Yep...lots of dudes not using any reason this game. I'm definitely willing to die for the cause.

My favorites are Verb and Pac.

I got one better.

I fish for a modkill and Slats shoots you?

Why are you so eager to not be playing? I'm town, but that doesn't mean I want to senselessly roll over and die. I want to live to endgame and win. I'm not playing scummy - if you think I am, you're full of sh*t. If you think I'm linked to Sharrow, you're just dumb.

How about the fact that I suggested Slats shoot me tonight to vet both he and I... which would vet us provided scum kills someone else tonight -- which they would be stupid not to do...

but to your last point if both SMC and JiF die today that would be lovely.. that's 2 of my top 3.

I see your point on the "vetting process". I'm willing to concede my point for now.

The exact same thing with Pac and that's the problem with your "signaling logic."

Again, I believe you're the Vig. The fact that I'm top on your list demonstrates you're not thinking straight. Straight-thinking Slats is an utter asset to the town. I'm willing to eliminate myself from the equation so you can focus on who is REALLY linked to Sharrow--Verbal.

Stop being bad, please. In no way am I an "obvious" lynch. I'd say JiF could be - does anybody remember the lies Ape caught him in? Ape was town. Do the math. And his bullsh*t with the symp that I countered him on. Yes, he gave a reasonable excuse, but it is just another item on a growing list.

Why are you so eager to not be playing? I'm town, but that doesn't mean I want to senselessly roll over and die. I want to live to endgame and win. I'm not playing scummy - if you think I am, you're full of sh*t. If you think I'm linked to Sharrow, you're just dumb.

I see your point on the "vetting process". I'm willing to concede my point for now.

Stop being bad, please. In no way am I an "obvious" lynch. I'd say JiF could be - does anybody remember the lies Ape caught him in? Ape was town. Do the math. And his bullsh*t with the symp that I countered him on. Yes, he gave a reasonable excuse, but it is just another item on a growing list.

Bring it.

Unvote Verb

Vote JiF

I'm roleless. I'll say it a thousand times. Verb is scum. Pac is lying scum.

I just want to be right. I love being the greatest scum hunter ever. Winning is irrelevant.

You don't have to live to the end in order to win. As a townie, I win so long as all the scum are eliminated, regardless of whether I'm lynched NK/Vigkilled. I'm not eager to die, but I'm willing to sacrifice myself in order to eliminate a distraction.

As to lynching JiF. Are you REALLY relying on the Ape? Just because Ape was doesn't doesn't mean he knew what he was talking about. AND, he was after you D1 as well.

So, Ape goes after JiF AND Verbal D1, but Verbal says, "Oh, look, Ape went after JiF and Ape was town, so we should go after Jif now!" ignoring the fact that that logic works against you.

Verbal is the choice for a lynch.

i'm not a fan of pac's claim, but I can't see lynching him yet..

I personally would shoot hess, if I were slats...... i don't see the sharrow linking with verbal, I do see what could be signalling attempts.... although, i do need to look at hess's train...

You don't have to live to the end in order to win. As a townie, I win so long as all the scum are eliminated, regardless of whether I'm lynched NK/Vigkilled. I'm not eager to die, but I'm willing to sacrifice myself in order to eliminate a distraction.

As to lynching JiF. Are you REALLY relying on the Ape? Just because Ape was doesn't doesn't mean he knew what he was talking about. AND, he was after you D1 as well.

So, Ape goes after JiF AND Verbal D1, but Verbal says, "Oh, look, Ape went after JiF and Ape was town, so we should go after Jif now!" ignoring the fact that that logic works against you.

Its clear as day to me. Just like the Doc, who protects from arrests...but like you, I'm willing to die to prove it.

Thats fine with me. I'm the greatest scum hunter ever and I <3 the dead thread. I miss the Ape anyway.

Bring it.

Unvote Verb

Vote JiF

I just want to be right. I love being the greatest scum hunter ever. Winning is irrelevant.

oh shut up you idiot, you were convinced ape was scum too..

stop being a homo...

No. Why don't you go over that again? I just heard it as senseless ape grunts.

oh shut up you idiot, you were convinced ape was scum too..

stop being a homo...

He's deliriouos... if he is innocent hopefully we can put this "greatest scum hunter" nonsense to bed once and for all. he's a below average player as town now and forever.

btw.. since the town has roles, it's not out of the realm of believability that they have a RB.. so pac surviving too long should make us more wary of him..

really? don't you have better things to do then mess with the uncountered doc?

but to your point I had thought about them having a role blocker.. which is why I didn't reveal until I absolutely had to.

verb using the actual ape's logic to case jif is putting him into my top 3.... are you insane!!

Sharrow "goes after" Verbal, but NEVER votes for him, even when Verbal is in lynch range.

Sharrow calls out Verbal

Verbal relies on Ape logic.

How is Verbal only in the top 3 and not the top of your list?

btw.. since the town has roles, it's not out of the realm of believability that they have a RB.. so pac surviving too long should make us more wary of him..

Anything's possible, but them having a symp and a GF seems like just about enough.

His reveal is the worst thing I've ever seen in this game.

He's deliriouos... if he is innocent hopefully we can put this "greatest scum hunter" nonsense to bed once and for all. he's a below average player as town now and forever.

Cool. And big tough Pac, is now and forever an all talk no action pussy.

Anything's possible, but them having a symp and a GF seems like just about enough.

Yeah. Three total scum (including symp). Mr. Orange is the GF, the deep cover undercover cop. Only JF80 could find him. Symp is dead and now there's Mr. Orange and his superior, whatever his name was.

Sharrow "goes after" Verbal, but NEVER votes for him, even when Verbal is in lynch range.

Sharrow calls out Verbal

Verbal relies on Ape logic.

How is Verbal only in the top 3 and not the top of your list?

Its ridiculous. I'm not going to be the idiot townie I always am who gets himself killed because nobody listens to me eventhough I'm always right. I want Pac dead, but everyone is too scared of that...Verb is my next best bet. That said, I'm getting bored. Lets ******* kill someone already.

Unvote JiF

Vote Verbal

original.jpg

Don't ******* quote me!

Bring it.

Unvote Verb

Vote JiF

Man is your ego and rep going to take a shot when this is over.....

My god you are a mess.

Not once did I actually think the Ape was scum. It was all part of my "plan".

Sure it was. *eyeroll*

No. Why don't you go over that again? I just heard it as senseless ape grunts.

Damn you for calling me out and making me dig sh*t up.

verb using the actual ape's logic to case jif is putting him into my top 3.... are you insane!!

Possibly, but JiF is either scum or stupid or both.

He mentions Pac and SMC off the bat and voted me first all the way to L1 and SMC unvoted, not Sharrow. Voting me the entire day and willing to let me be lynched would have been retarded.

i'm not a fan of pac's claim, but I can't see lynching him yet..

I personally would shoot hess, if I were slats......

Did you see Hess' point above or are you intentionally ignoring it? The fact that you're avoiding suspicion is starting to give me gas.

Archived