New England vs. Giants Nov 6th

faba

Gotta root for the Giants. I don't particularly like them, but that doesn't nearly match my complete disdain for the Pats. Not to mention, the Pats losing is a far better situation for the Jets than the Giants losing. Of course the only flip-side of that is the Pats have a tendancy to have a good bit of success coming off of losses, so that probably wouldn't be the greatest thing either considering the Jets play them after that. Either way, I'll still always root for the Pats to lose against every other team in the NFL, at least for as long as they are significantly better than the Phins.

Gotta root for the Giants. I don't particularly like them, but that doesn't nearly match my complete disdain for the Pats. Not to mention, the Pats losing is a far better situation for the Jets than the Giants losing. Of course the only flip-side of that is the Pats have a tendancy to have a good bit of success coming off of losses, so that probably wouldn't be the greatest thing either considering the Jets play them after that. Either way, I'll still always root for the Pats to lose against every other team in the NFL, at least for as long as they are significantly better than the Phins.

This.

Can't imagine the Pats losing this one, though. An extra week to prepare, and perfect season revenge on their minds.

This.

Can't imagine the Pats losing this one, though. An extra week to prepare, and perfect season revenge on their minds.

The Pats are playing Pittsburgh off of their bye. Should be a tough game that can go either way. Yah, Big Rapists' 0-line stinks....but so does the Pats pash rush. Pitt has some scary recievers. We all know how good the Pats passing D is.

Giants will be at home at Gillette. Not so sure about the revenge factor though. Belichick has no animosity against the Giants and there just aren't a heck of a lot of players from that fiasco on the team. Brady, Welker, Faulk, Wilfork, Mankins, Gostowski. That's it.

Giants all the way. There is no way in hell a Jet fan can root for the Pats in this situation. None. Zilch. Nada.

Root against the Giants when the Jets face them, not when the Giants face the Jets' divisional arch-nemesis

Archived