Pats vs Steelers

JonEJet

Pats vs Steelers  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you be rooting for today when these two teams meet in The Burgh?

• Pittsburgh Steelers. Can not, will not, refuse to root for Pats.
    • New England Patriots. We need Steelers to lose for wildcard possibilities
    • Injuries. Nothing too serious, but some bumps and bruises will be great.

Well, that would be you who was quite clearly whining. Just as you continued to do throughout the remainder of this post. As usual, everything you said was also a heaping load of horse sh*t, but by all means, try to justify it any way you like. You thought you were being real clever with your original post, I'm sure, but rest assured that was not even slightly the case. I'm also pretty sure you don't actually understand the definition of the term irony, but it's much more appropriate to describe an enormous douche bag who spends his time whining about the supposed whining of others, and throwing a hissy fit about comments which he claims not to care about. Of course, perhaps expecting you to truly grasp any of this is asking a little too much, but when seeing an opportunity to make a pretty clear example of how completely devoid of intelligence your comments were, I simply couldn't pass up the opportunity.

Are you sure you understand the definition of irony?

I was right and you are wrong.

Again, JN shows it duplicitous nature.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you sure you understand the definition of irony?

I was right and you are wrong.

Again, JN shows it duplicitous nature.

So what we have here is a person accusing a board of being something based on comments of one poster who was making the point that one person's opinion does not reflect that of the entire board.

The Irony!

No and you clearly illustrate you do not know the definition.

Oh goodie, this is what I was hoping for, you've just proven that you're one of those idiots who has no idea what it means and then sh*t talks those who actually do. This is fun!

Let me guess, you learned the definition from Alanis Morissette, am I right?

So what we have here is a person accusing a board of being something based on comments of one poster who was making the point that one person's opinion does not reflect that of the entire board.

The Irony!

So you are saying, of the JN members that watched the game, that they did not cheer when Polamolu made that play? Ok. Go look at the thread again.

Oh goodie, this is what I was hoping for, you've just proven that you're one of those idiots who has no idea what it means and then sh*t talks those who actually do. This is fun!

Let me guess, you learned the definition from Alanis Morissette, am I right?

So a JN member cheering an illegal advancement of the ball does not contradicts the moral soap box JN stands on when they talk about the Patriots' illegal use of cameras?

Yesterday's game was an epic fail. The personnel on defense will be the death of me. Safties suck, LB's suck. Sigh.... worst of all, they lose to the team I hate the most. I mean, HATE! I'd rather see the Jets win five SB's in a row than see the Steelers sniff another one.

Woe is me.....LOL!

Yesterday's game was an epic fail. The personnel on defense will be the death of me. Safties suck, LB's suck. Sigh.... worst of all, they lose to the team I hate the most. I mean, HATE! I'd rather see the Jets win five SB's in a row than see the Steelers sniff another one.

Woe is me.....LOL!

I knew it. I knew you luved the Jets & all it's fans

Archived