• Last Reply

Prove it.

14 So the LORD God said to the serpent, “Because you have done this,

“Cursed are you above all livestock

and all wild animals!

You will crawl on your belly

and you will eat dust

all the days of your life.

Hmmmm. Maybe that's not it. I know I've seen his name in there somewhere. I'll get back to you

and all wild animals!

and you will eat dust

Hmmmm. Maybe that's not it. I know I've seen his name in there somewhere. I'll get back to you

LMFAO!!!

and all wild animals!

and you will eat dust

LOL!! I was being ripped on and didn't even know it!

I wouldn't bet against Tebow. I think his problems are strictly mechanical and can be fixed. I'd be shocked if Elway doesn't get him with a QB guru this off-season and he starts looking like an NFL QB as early as next season.

It's a lot harder to undo 20 years of horrawful throwing mechanics than sending him off to some other "guru" this offseason. Getting him to throw a football like a football instead of a javelin will be about as easy as "teaching" a gay man to be a heterosexual.

It's a lot harder to undo 20 years of horrawful throwing mechanics than sending him off to some other "guru" this offseason. Getting him to throw a football like a football instead of a javelin will be about as easy as "teaching" a gay man to be a heterosexual.

Why would you mention that on this site?

Mechanics, Shemanics? Eh, nevermind...

All that maters is, under Tebow as starting Qb, the Broncos are 3-3. Prior to Tebow 4-14.

Whats really funny is seeing how visibly upset John Fox is that the kid wins. He wants nothing to do with him and its so freakin obivous. The interviews with the guy after they throttled the Raiders was like someone just kicked his dog and banged his wife right infront of him.

Friggin 1 game out of first place because of Tebow. Too funny.

Mechanics, Shemanics? Eh, nevermind...

All that maters is, under Tebow as starting Qb, the Broncos are 3-3. Prior to Tebow 4-14.

Whats really funny is seeing how visibly upset John Fox is that the kid wins. He wants nothing to do with him and its so freakin obivous. The interviews with the guy after they throttled the Raiders was like someone just kicked his dog and banged his wife right infront of him.

Friggin 1 game out of first place because of Tebow. Too funny.

Because of Tim Tebow?

Willis McGahee's 163 yards and two TDs had nothing to do with it? The Raiders' complete ineptitude on offense had nothing to do with it? Carson Palmer being his usual interception machine-self had nothing to do with it?

The Broncos have "beaten" a terrible Dolphins team and caught the Raiders at the right time since Tebow became the starter. He may be getting lucky in catching the Chiefs at just the right time this weekend. The Chiefs also have a terrible defense.

Look what happened when Tebow played a team with a good defense.

Archived