Inactive Players Jets\patriots (will be posted here)

Maxman

The inactive player list will be posted here once it is released. (If someone could so kind as to do that since I will be busy tailgating, it would be appreciated). Thanks,

http://www.nfl.com/inactives

Know your role! Why do you keep usurping 128's role? It's no wonder the poor little dude has to start 97 threads about non-celebrities. Let him do his job!

I'm going with ellis and the scrubs. well, I guess he kinda is a scrub

Agree

Suspect Ellis will be active Thursday. Tebow only threw 8 passes today in a win. They will try and do the same thing to the Jets.

Coast to Coast travel on a short week. High altitude. Tebow is no major passing threat. They will try to run out side and tire the big guys. good time for a rested NT

Patriots Inactives

LB Dane Fletcher, ILB Brandon Spikes, QB Ryan Mallett, WR Taylor Price, OG Donald Thomas, RB Shane Vereen and FS Patrick Chung

Jets Inactives

S Brodney Pool, DT Kenrick Ellis inactive for Jets. Also: QB Kevin O'Connell, WR Eron Riley,RB Bilal Powell, TE Shawn Nelson and DT Martin Tevaseu

has been for months

I'm excited about his potential and would like to see him get his feet wet sooner rather than later. Pouha is getting up in age, and is far from a dominant NT. Good, but not great....And I have crushes on all my Jet players lol.

Archived