Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer's Red Christmas: Finder's Keepers, Loser's Die

HessStation

lol no, obv he'll claim vig...

Anyone else notice CTM is not looking to find any answers...just lead the chorus to his conclusion...

FTR...I am town, but neither the Vig nor the non-town SK...JiF (or Brett) suggested the Ape was done in by the Vig...I stated it was more likely the SK...CTM wants to implicate that I'm the SK to further his case...and lead my lynch. Maybe he is the SK...its either that or scum.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else notice CTM is not looking to find any answers...just lead the chorus to his conclusion...

FTR...I am town, but neither the Vig nor the non-town SK...JiF (or Brett) suggested the Ape was done in by the Vig...I stated it was more likely the SK...CTM wants to implicate that I'm the SK to further his case...and lead my lynch. Maybe he is the SK...its either that or scum.

I see your point on CTM but you still have not revealed, and my vote stays until you do . Dont mean to push but this is pretty much how it goes down ....Im starting to wonder if your worried about making something up and getting caught in a counter claim

1) You said about your reveal that t's in thread... implying you breadcrumbed it

2) You didn't say "it was more likely a SK", you said the ape was killed by a serial killer

3) You said you'd follow the ape out of the game if you claimed, implying we wouldn't believe your claim

What else is there to infer?

I see your point on CTM but you still have not revealed, and my vote stays until you do . Dont mean to push but this is pretty much how it goes down ....Im starting to wonder if your worried about making something up and getting caught in a counter claim

This is bizzare.. He has no point, there's almost nothing to defend against. Crusher is voting me for leading the JC vote, when it was jif who started it and was quoted by 2 other people in their votes. And i don't even know what JC is accusing me of. I like JC for scum based on what I saw as early day 1 distancing, once ape flipped scum, I reread, found the post I quoted before and thought it was odd. Really no different then sharrow/hess 2 games ago, just examining interaction between players, 1 of whom we know was anti town.

Let me catch up. I actually just got a promotion at work and have been in training all day.

Take your time and congratulations young lady. If you celebrate with a buffet and by some chance their are cookies leftover feel free to donate them to some fatty. Maybe one you just met. Fatties love free cookies.

1) You said about your reveal that t's in thread... implying you breadcrumbed it

2) You didn't say "it was more likely a SK", you said the ape was killed by a serial killer

3) You said you'd follow the ape out of the game if you claimed, implying we wouldn't believe your claim

What else is there to infer?

Your are deliberately obtuse...my value to the town is in the thread...not my reveal...the coroner's report will provide my role soon enough...if I reveal I will suffer the same fate as the Ape. Thanks scumbag.

I'm not inclined to reveal atm...my value to the town is two-fold...if I reveal it won't matter anyway...I'll leave it at that...if you'd rather lynch town then go ahead...if you'd rather lynch scum...vote CTM.

This is bizzare.. He has no point, there's almost nothing to defend against. Crusher is voting me for leading the JC vote, when it was jif who started it and was quoted by 2 other people in their votes. And i don't even know what JC is accusing me of. I like JC for scum based on what I saw as early day 1 distancing, once ape flipped scum, I reread, found the post I quoted before and thought it was odd. Really no different then sharrow/hess 2 games ago, just examining interaction between players, 1 of whom we know was anti town.

You are such a nerd sperminator. I am NOT voting you for leading anything., Im voting you for spewing nerd sperm on two trains this game. Stop making things up.

You guys want his reveal but Pac didn't want to reveal because his reveal made him useless. Sometimes our roles become useless if the scum knows them. No way my fat azz is the only one that realizes this. No ******* way.

Your are deliberately obtuse...my value to the town is in the thread...not my reveal...the coroner's report will provide my role soon enough...if I reveal I will suffer the same fate as the Ape. Thanks scumbag.

You really think I'm being obtuse or you are being way to vague? Does anyone else know wtf JC is getting at here? I understand the refuse to reveal in order to mess with scum thing, I've done it myself plenty of times, but you have to accept that some people won't necessarily see it as pro town

Vote: JC

I actually agree with Smash & CTM here. I was getting a SK vibe with the inevitable vig claim, and now you've squashed that. Ok, but you'll still need to reveal if you want to live past today. Just stating the obvious, as Smash did.

Your move.

I'm not inclined to reveal atm...my value to the town is two-fold...if I reveal it won't matter anyway...I'll leave it at that...if you'd rather lynch town then go ahead...if you'd rather lynch scum...vote CTM.

This post is confirming scumminess. If you disclosed your power, maybe there is a way to confirm it or work something out together. But no.

You are such a nerd sperminator. I am NOT voting you for leading anything., Im voting you for spewing nerd sperm on two trains this game. Stop making things up.

Lol, now I'm making thigns up. All i can go by is what you said, and you said: "Just caught up and the Jetscode train blows. Happen way to fast based on nothing more than CTM juicing it. Lot of people just jumping on" .. If you meant something different, then take the BBQ Pterodactyl wing out of your mouth the next time you have something important to say

You guys want his reveal but Pac didn't want to reveal because his reveal made him useless. Sometimes our roles become useless if the scum knows them. No way my fat azz is the only one that realizes this. No ******* way.

No, that's the thing. I def do get it. But, he's not playing it in a way that makes me think he's town baiting scum..

I actually agree with Smash & CTM here. I was getting a SK vibe with the inevitable vig claim, and now you've squashed that. Ok, but you'll still need to reveal if you want to live past today. Just stating the obvious, as Smash did.

Your move.

This.

Maybe you'll like L-1 better?

Vote JC

I also don't get why people think JC is the SK... the whole case was his interaction with Ape. SK wouldn't know Ape was scum and vice versa.

i dont think hes a SK but I also dont like the fact hes asking us to trust him with no reveal. Which means if he gets past this hes got a free ride. Usually players like this get lynched. He reveals I remove my vote

Lol, now I'm making thigns up. All i can go by is what you said, and you said: "Just caught up and the Jetscode train blows. Happen way to fast based on nothing more than CTM juicing it. Lot of people just jumping on" .. If you meant something different, then take the BBQ Pterodactyl wing out of your mouth the next time you have something important to say

No, that's the thing. I def do get it. But, he's not playing it in a way that makes me think he's town baiting scum..

I have always played this game with a mouth full of food. To talk about my way of explaining things is nothing more than an attempt to discredit or provoke me. I guess JC dies today and if he scum then I am wrong, if he's not then I hope you die tomorrow. Easy peasy.

i dont think hes a SK but I also dont like the fact hes asking us to trust him with no reveal. Which means if he gets past this hes got a free ride. Usually players like this get lynched. He reveals I remove my vote

I think it's got something to do with what happen with Pac. his role became useless once revealed. We'll see in the coroner report. Im not hammering him cause I think the case sucks nerd dick.

I think it's got something to do with what happen with Pac. his role became useless once revealed. We'll see in the coroner report. Im not hammering him cause I think the case sucks nerd dick.

Listen up Chubby Scum Friend Im not in the business of trusting people who refuse to properly reveal when pushed. Nothing aganist JC or anyone else its just fact in this game if your pushed to reveal and you dont theres a good chance you will be lynched. He says if he revels it will hurt his role so exactly what will being dead do ?

I have always played this game with a mouth full of food. To talk about my way of explaining things is nothing more than an attempt to discredit or provoke me. I guess JC dies today and if he scum then I am wrong, if he's not then I hope you die tomorrow. Easy peasy.

No beef jerky, you're the one telling me you didn't mean what you said.. You act like i'm just picking on the fat kid here unprovoked, when in fact, you came out flaling your fat arms at me like I stole your chocolate cake..

Fine...dumb is as dumb does...I'm the Town Psychiatrist...each night I can hunt for the SK and convert to town...

The SK will off me tomorrow...so it doesn't matter either way...

Good luck the rest of the way. Still think CTM and Brett are scum...

Peace out!

Fine...dumb is as dumb does...I'm the Town Psychiatrist...each night I can hunt for the SK and convert to town...

The SK will off me tomorrow...so it doesn't matter either way...

Good luck the rest of the way. Still think CTM and Brett are scum...

Peace out!

hrm...

unvote

If true, i see no reason to waste a lynch on you, and perhaps you'll guess right tonight...

going to reread more ape interactions

ugg.. what a sh*tshow from that ******* ape. He was pretty aggressive with the usual cast of characters, but was also aggressive with JF80 and Brett.. He was scum RB'er, which is def the strongest scum power in the game, going to read some more to see if the ape picked up any defenders anywhere once he got up to 5 or 6..

Also, on reread, Ape was more friendly with Vic then I ever remember him being... my suspicion though is that would be energetic enough to breadcrumbing a false trail, just in case he was lynched, if only so he can roll around like a pig in sh*t at watching someone fall for one of his "traps"..

Archived