Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer's Red Christmas: Finder's Keepers, Loser's Die

HessStation

(early) December 2011

With joy and happiness the elves of the North Pole are busy making their final preparations for Christmas Eve. Songs of hope and love are being sung. The Reindeer are all ready, fed and strong for their one night flight across the world. Santa and Mrs. Claus are snug warm and cozy by a great fire reminiscing about centuries past and how excited they both are for this coming Christmas. “So many good boys and girls this year. So many new and wonderful toys to leave under the Christmas trees.” The thought brings Santa to a thunderous, jolly laugh and with that, bright & merry cheers from the working elves can be heard throughout the great halls of Santa’s workshop. The joyous sounds seem to permeate and bounce off every tree and mountain-top in the North Pole…

…meanwhile

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

…Not all is joy and bliss this cold December night. A small group of rebel toys have set camp not far from Santa’s workshop. It appears certain promises where made but NOT kept to this ragtag group of misfits. And now there is only one thing left on their mind…REVENGE

Misfit.jpg

…so they sit and wait patiently...for their time is almost here. They have come a long way across this frozen desert. And now they are only to wait for the fat, incorrigible bastard to fall asleep next to that whore of a wife. Then they will pluck him from his fat, stupid slumber, drug him up real fine… and stuff him in that giant, overgrown, red, goody bag of his...and sludge him back to the island, where he will be their prisoner, their slave for all eternity…

http://www.sounddogs.com/previews/51/mp3/478762_SOUNDDOGS__ri.mp3

…hours later

Word is out that Santa Clause has been drugged, kidnapped and rumored to have been gang raped. Nobody can find him. Mrs. Claus is on the verge of a nervous breakdown and has locked herself in a closet with a handful of Valium. It seems like it’s up to Rudolph to once again save Christmas… find the evil perpetrators and bring Santa back to the North Pole in time for Christmas Eve. But he can’t do it alone, so he’s called upon some old friends, including, Clarice the Doe aka Lily (mod-confirmed innocent) to help him find these Christmas thugs and get Santa back in time. If he can’t… Christmas will be lost forever. ..

Welcome to:

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer's Red Christmas: Finder’s Keepers, Loser’s Die

x10_kidnapped_santa.jpg

A HessStation Production

Player List:

1. Lily checked in

2. Vic checked in

3. JiF checked in

4. AVM checked in

5. Pac checked in

6. Ape checked in

7. Verb checked in

8. 80 checked in

9. Crusher checked in

10. CTM checked in

11. Sharrow checked

12. Smash checked in

13. Brett checked in

14. Jetscode checked in

15. Leelou checked in

16. DPR

17. Wombat checked in

18. BG checked in

19. SMC checked in

Rules:

1. No revealing or hinting towards your character. Mafia roles are fine, but don't try to use a role reveal as a means to reference your character.

2. You know the rest of them, keep within the spirit of the game. You can edit posts for all I care.

3. This isn't a bastard mod type game but I have complete power and autonomy to do whatever I please.

Good Luck...

So Crusher is Santa and JiF is scum. Got it.

Speaking of which, in the spirit of the game, I think you should refer to me as SantaFan80, JiF.

Vote JiF

For his chest-pounding about how many women he bangs in the sign-up thread. Last game I wanted him dead because I felt he was part of the disaster scum team. Now I want him dead because he's a disaster of a human being.

So Crusher is Santa and JiF is scum. Got it.

Speaking of which, in the spirit of the game, I think you should refer to me as SantaFan80, JiF.

Vote JiF

For his chest-pounding about how many women he bangs in the sign-up thread. Last game I wanted him dead because I felt he was part of the disaster scum team. Now I want him dead because he's a disaster of a human being.

Santa-Fag80...got it

SITE MODERATOR NOTE:

All players are to be kind and respectful to our lady visitors from DM. If you must abuse people from DM please feel free to abuse Verbal, Monkey and Wombat as much as you like . If Wombat dies during the game Im calling dibs on his carcass. Got some recipes off google and hoping to try them Thankx

You know what. I'm sick of voting for Satan. Nobody ever wants to kill him. Its like the great debate of life, if god is so strong and powerful, why hasnt he just eliminated the devil? Never understood that one.

On the other hand, we didnt even get to vote Pac last game...so clearly we didnt get a chance to lynch him. I'd love to set a record for the fastest lynch in the history of mafia with Pac.

Unvote Satan

Vote Pac

Archived