Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer's Red Christmas: Finder's Keepers, Loser's Die

HessStation

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again, what an epic game. The set up was fantastic and the scenes hilarious, and telling, which made them doubly awesome. If we read them closely they would reveal alot. There was debate about my role in killing Smash and surviving Sharrow's NK. I could've claimed townie BPV, but it wouldn't work because Dolly was shown in the scene.

That helped us, in the end and set up the winning bus job.

And we were generally floored when we saw that Jif visited Leelou. It was cinematic. We were completely convinced JiF was the symp. Hell, he saved me and CTM. We were thinking Crusher was the doc.

SMC if you didnt kill me CTM was my next target and you were also on my radar, not because I had you figured as scum so i wont take credit for that, but that was my plan. So by you killing me you changed the entire complexion of the game.

I know you did. :cool: And of course you are going to play more - if you can stand it. heh

Mafia is not a choice. It is a brutal addiction.

Who's on the queue to mod? I'm pretty much slammed until until early January, but then I should be ready to unleash my Usual Suspects game. This is the one where you use vote points to buy roles. It's killer diller.

Would it be presumptuous to ask for the role of Verbal?

My team in that league has been blowing up lately. I'm averaging like 160pts per game over the last 4 or so weeks while not making the optimal choices (leaving points on the bench). Totally expecting a collapse vs. you. lol

Just needed to go back and bump this post back up. Did you see wtf happened with our game? I've never seen anything like it before in my entire life. The points scored for both of our teams has changed 3 times since the games were over. At the end of the Sunday night I was winning by 2 points with all of ours players done playing. Yesterday I'm looking at the site and I'm suddenly losing by 2 points. This morning I wake up and checked again just for sh*ts and giggles, and we are now tied in points (with you taking whatever the tiebreaker was). I never expected to win, and know I wouldn't have stood a chance this week anyway, so it doesn't even really bother me, but that's the most ridiculous crap I've ever seen. lol

Just needed to go back and bump this post back up. Did you see wtf happened with our game? I've never seen anything like it before in my entire life. The points scored for both of our teams has changed 3 times since the games were over. At the end of the Sunday night I was winning by 2 points with all of ours players done playing. Yesterday I'm looking at the site and I'm suddenly losing by 2 points. This morning I wake up and checked again just for sh*ts and giggles, and we are now tied in points (with you taking whatever the tiebreaker was). I never expected to win, and know I wouldn't have stood a chance this week anyway, so it doesn't even really bother me, but that's the most ridiculous crap I've ever seen. lol

Dude...I went to bed pissed. Then woke up really happy and didnt even know that now its tied. That is weird. I was sitting their looking at the score yesterday saying to myself, they better not change a stat. lol. I guess they did but I still won?

Weird.

Pissed I didnt beat Brettfag, but that team sucked. I was really pissed when I saw how much I was losing to you bye. My team is hot in that league and was like...really? first round. Ha! Sorry...

Dude...I went to bed pissed. Then woke up really happy and didnt even know that now its tied. That is weird. I was sitting their looking at the score yesterday saying to myself, they better not change a stat. lol. I guess they did but I still won?

Weird.

Pissed I didnt beat Brettfag, but that team sucked. I was really pissed when I saw how much I was losing to you bye. My team is hot in that league and was like...really? first round. Ha! Sorry...

Yeah, I was thrilled when I saw that I barely squeaked it out Sunday night and really pissed when I first saw it yesterday. But when really being honest about it, I was totally screwed in the next round regardless, so it's not like it really cost me anything in the long run. You definitely have a lot better chance of doing something from here, and let's be honest, anything that reduces Kleck's odds of winning it all is a good thing. lol

Besides, I can't be too upset considering while that game went the way it did at the same time in my other league I was playing in (that has a loooooooot more money on the line) I had a late turnaround that saw me pull off a victory that looked like I had not a shot in hell of after about half way through the 4PM games. I actually feel a little bad for my opponent in that one, because it was one of those instances where the two of us scored far more points than anyone else in our league, but because we were against each other he's out of the playoffs. Better him than me, but that still sucks.

Yeah, I was thrilled when I saw that I barely squeaked it out Sunday night and really pissed when I first saw it yesterday. But when really being honest about it, I was totally screwed in the next round regardless, so it's not like it really cost me anything in the long run. You definitely have a lot better chance of doing something from here, and let's be honest, anything that reduces Kleck's odds of winning it all is a good thing. lol

Besides, I can't be too upset considering while that game went the way it did at the same time in my other league I was playing in (that has a loooooooot more money on the line) I had a late turnaround that saw me pull off a victory that looked like I had not a shot in hell of after about half way through the 4PM games. I actually feel a little bad for my opponent in that one, because it was one of those instances where the two of us scored far more points than anyone else in our league, but because we were against each other he's out of the playoffs. Better him than me, but that still sucks.

I'm going to get destroyed by Bitterman. Have you seen my match ups. All of my RB's are going vs. the best run D's in the league. Mendenhall vs. San Fran. Jon Stewart vs. Houston. MoJo vs. ATL.

I'm ****ed.

I won in my big money league too. So I'm holding out hope I win that won. 4 leagues 4 playoffs....I'm bound to win one.

Archived