Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer's Red Christmas: Finder's Keepers, Loser's Die

HessStation

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought you might be. Not getting a scum vibe. just the same vibe when you use your nerd juice to kill whomver you can. EY's xombie game for the win.

If I was sk And had reason to believe jc, I'd come forward .. Scum just lost an important role and it's hard as hell to win solo

You single handedly destroyed what could've been my masterpiece .. It's why numerous times I've had the oppt to fake claim as scum, I picked u.. Lol

That's the game that got me hooked. It was so freaking awsesome. Nailed Vic, caught you finally, and BG was a fairy of some sort. Angel of mercy or some sh*t. LOL

He's probably being orbited by a celestial body with less mass, like mercury. ( and you have to watch a lot of discovery science to get that reference)

So you have discovered mini crushers ? I watch a ton of that crap so yeah i get the reference notice the iris nebula is my avatar :P

this is an odd run of posts

Let me clarify... I wasn't saying that the momentum votes were suspect. I was just bubbling up the 5 votes in an hour to squash any chance of SMC taking us off into some semantic debate of what is and is not "momentum vote".

Regarding this... here are the votes as they were placed. I would classify all the votes by JF80, Vic, Lily, Smash and JIF as momentum votes. 5 votes in an hour.

Ape seemed to be casing 4 of those 5 (lily is confirmed town), but then later clarified that he didn't find them suspicious, which is bs.. 5 votes in an hour on an innocent is almost certainly scum aided..

JF80 - Ape was aggressive towards him, but never voted him that I can see (my search results are ordered incorrectly)

Vic - Ape was uncharacteristically nice to him, my suspicion however is that he was trying to frame

Smash - Ape was all over him and voting him up till he switch to Pac to put at L1.. decent possibility this was distancing

Jif - Similiar story, aggressive toward Jif, was voting him early, possible distancing.. Still, his attempted gotcha at end of D1 on jif looked like he was setting up a day 2 lynch.

For now, I'm going to vote JF80, ape was all over with him but never voted. I also tend to believe that 5 townies voting another townie within 1 hr, with no deadline, is unlikely.

Smash would be my second choice out of this cast of characters

Sup baby.

Vote: CTM

Gut instinct. Feel like he's pulling the strings like he does as scum. Quietly for now, and planting seeds of doubt.

Meh, that's ok with me don't have energy for a big defense and I outlived pac and ape, so it was a productive game in my book

Archived