Jet fan hospitalized after Chiefs fans attack at MetLife stadium

AFJF

I knew this story wasn't accurate when the New York Post blamed Chiefs fans for beating this guy. Like there was some kind of KC Chiefs posse roaming the parking lot :roll:

Serious question. Are NJ State Troopers in the parking lots at the Stadium? At Pats games, Staties and local cops are everywhere.

Remember Cleveland bro, when that guy tried picking on your then 16 year old son? Now I'm quite confident that your son would have kicked his a$$, but just te fact the Browns fan chooses the 16 year old over grown adults shows the mentality (and small penis) of these idiots.

Yeah I remember, good times eh? We'll be dealing with the same brand of inbreds this week, but hopefully we can fly under the radar.

Yeah I remember, good times eh? We'll be dealing with the same brand of inbreds this week, but hopefully we can fly under the radar.

Well I saw DNA's son a few years ago and he is a big boy. Poppa DNA should be safe...

I gave up taking my 7 yr old to the Philly game because of the goons there. When I was 12 i went to a preseason game and it was a nightmare for me and the rest of the people with me, even though they were Eagles fans and members of a church trip.

That is classic!

Archived