How is Hunter still on the Jets?

FloridaJetsFan

Someone PLEASE tell me how Rex, Shotty, and Tanny can't see how bad this turd is? I just do not get it????? I'm sitting on my couch with ZERO coaching experience AND I'm almost buzzed from a few beers and EVEN I can see this guy SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

And he would be replaced by??? You can say he sucks all you want, but until there's a more viable alternative he's going to stay in...as awful as he's been.

simple Vladimir Ducasse is twice as bad-if that can be believed

Bingo !!!!

When your RT is getting abused the way he did yesterday how do you not give him some help, be it a running back or a TE on some plays.

The Jets had an awful time handling the Eagles stunts and you can be sure the Giants are going to go school on what the Eagles did yesterday.

This game was an abortion of EPIC proportions.

Bingo !!!!

When your RT is getting abused the way he did yesterday how do you not give him some help, be it a running back or a TE on some plays.

The Jets had an awful time handling the Eagles stunts and you can be sure the Giants are going to go school on what the Eagles did yesterday.

This game was an abortion of EPIC proportions.

Joe Klecko was talking about him yesterday, they were all watching his play and they counted the 4 plays they brought him in on and he didn't even touch anybody. I have never seen a more clueless Jets offensive lineman in all my years of watching this team. Perhaps the worst 2nd round draft pick we've ever made

Archived