Can the Jets lock it up this week???

stoicsentry

I think if we win and Oak Cincy Tenn and San Diego all lose -- we lock up the 6th seed -- Yes???

far fetched but might happen

i think under this scenario,if the jets lose to miami and cincy beats baltimore,the jets lose the tie breaker

i think there is also some crazy scenario where the jets win out and still miss out on the playoffs,if i am not mistaken.not 100% sure tho

i think under this scenario,if the jets lose to miami and cincy beats baltimore,the jets lose the tie breaker

i think there is also some crazy scenario where the jets win out and still miss out on the playoffs,if i am not mistaken.not 100% sure tho

Pretty much the only way that could happen is both the Jets and Cincy would have to win out and every opponent the Jets have beaten this season would have to lose out and every opponent Cincy beat this season would have to win out. At this point a tie comes down to strength of victory and the Jets currently have it by a pretty wide margin.

Pretty much the only way that could happen is both the Jets and Cincy would have to win out and every opponent the Jets have beaten this season would have to lose out and every opponent Cincy beat this season would have to win out. At this point a tie comes down to strength of victory and the Jets currently have it by a pretty wide margin.

It would take numerous upsets for the Jets to lose the Strength of Victory. The odds of it happening are almost zero.

Archived