With everything that happened, it was 20-14 and we had the rock.

aec4

We had the rock with 5 mins to go at midfield down 6 and did absolutely nothing.

How many of you actually thought we would?

The d played well except for 1 play. I don't care about that td at the end. Didn't matter. The giants got a free 3 on a pick. 1 drive, the td drive, the d did nothing but otherwise it played well except for 1 play

So much pressure is on the d because the o can't ourscore anyone. Notice how the good teams can all score except SF, and that's prob a 1 year fluke.

Thats because the Giants suck and were trying to give us the game. Mark Sanchez apparently didnt want it.

Horse crap. The play calling on that drive that started at the 50 was pathetic. Hurry up offense with no runs with 5 minutes and change to go and a QB on the other sideline that you do not want under any circumstances to have any time left on the clock if you do score. Nothing about the play calling made any sense there.

Horse crap. The play calling on that drive that started at the 50 was pathetic. Hurry up offense with no runs with 5 minutes and change to go and a QB on the other sideline that you do not want under any circumstances to have any time left on the clock if you do score. Nothing about the play calling made any sense there.

Play calling sucked the entire game after the first drive but you are right that series was embarassing.

I dont know what that has to do with the Giants giving the Jets every possible chance and Sanchez sucking beyond possible belief.

I dont know what that has to do with the Giants giving the Jets every possible chance and Sanchez sucking beyond possible belief.

Your agenda does not allow you to discuss anything else. My point is regardless of how bad Sanchez played to that point, why would our OC call the plays he did with us back in the game at 20-14? If Sanchez was playing that bad why not some running plays?

Eli was far worse and threw the pick to give us life. Winning the game saved Eli from being THE story in this game.

Your agenda does not allow you to discuss anything else. My point is regardless of how bad Sanchez played to that point, why would our OC call the plays he did with us back in the game at 20-14? If Sanchez was playing that bad why not some running plays?

Eli was far worse and threw the pick to give us life. Winning the game saved Eli from being THE story in this game.

That picked on glibride and nicks. Glibride/coughlin for calling a pass and nicks for dropping the rock.

Right on. That series of play calls was the worst of the season. Plenty of time left, success running the ball, and we go 3 passes and out. Coaches should be shot for that alone. There is no excuse for that except the coaches choking under the pressure.

Sanchez sucked and the jets played right into his sucking.. I was shocked how quickly they abandoned the run.. IMO , the gameplay was to attack the giants weak secondary.. Sanchez online and wr's weren't up to task

We didn't attack the secondary tho. Now many balls travelled 15 yds in the air? 5 out of 50+

We didn't attack the secondary tho. Now many balls travelled 15 yds in the air? 5 out of 50+

We touched on this in another thread, but that has been the philosophy since Tom Moore has been "in the building"... We've been doing our best to hide Sanchez. It's worked against the Bills, Chiefs, and whoever that third crap team we beat on our 3 game streak was, but it doesn't work against everyone.

We touched on this in another thread, but that has been the philosophy since Tom Moore has been "in the building"... We've been doing our best to hide Sanchez. It's worked against the Bills, Chiefs, and whoever that third crap team we beat on our 3 game streak was, but it doesn't work against everyone.

The time to hide him is over. If you have to hide your QB, cut him

Even with Sanchez' high suckocity today, it was utterly inexcusable to go shotgun 3 passes with 5 minutes left, midfield and down 6. That was the time to run and playaction. Instead, the playcalling fell into the Giants' strength of the pass rush.

Sanchez is shellshocked now. He rushes reads and rushes throws because he's getting blasted everygame. When you're not that good to begin with, having a crapping Oline makes it worse. He simply doesn't know when to get rid of the ball. It's either, "Oh crap, I'm going to get hit!" and he throws it early or "Wait, I can make a--" and he holds onto the ball too long and gets sacked.

Even with Sanchez' high suckocity today, it was utterly inexcusable to go shotgun 3 passes with 5 minutes left, midfield and down 6. That was the time to run and playaction. Instead, the playcalling fell into the Giants' strength of the pass rush.

Sanchez is shellshocked now. He rushes reads and rushes throws because he's getting blasted everygame. When you're not that good to begin with, having a crapping Oline makes it worse. He simply doesn't know when to get rid of the ball. It's either, "Oh crap, I'm going to get hit!" and he throws it early or "Wait, I can make a--" and he holds onto the ball too long and gets sacked.

He looks as scared as kellen Clemens used to. A scared QB is a bad QB

We had the rock with 5 mins to go at midfield down 6 and did absolutely nothing.

How many of you actually thought we would?

The d played well except for 1 play. I don't care about that td at the end. Didn't matter. The giants got a free 3 on a pick. 1 drive, the td drive, the d did nothing but otherwise it played well except for 1 play

So much pressure is on the d because the o can't ourscore anyone. Notice how the good teams can all score except SF, and that's prob a 1 year fluke.

This has been the issue all year...the Raiders game...The Denver Game...The Giants Game....The second Pats game.....My take on this is what I have been saying all along....The in game Adjustments do NOT exist on this team. We have no business attempting 59 passes. Were the hell is the leadership on this team? Do you see it...I surely don't.

The game saturday was a disgrace..PERIOD.

Archived