The real BLAME SHEET for yesterday

lancemehl

(not to be confused with the propaganda that will be spewed all week and not counting the 12th man that consistently lets this team down and not necessarily the season blame sheet, which starts with fat Mike Tannenbaum)

in estimated order of importance:

1. Brian Schitenheimer- Finally living up to his rep with the worst fourth quarter play-calling I have ever witnessed. If you open the game with a 50 yard, 5 minute TD drive and you need a 50 yard 5 minute TD drive to seal the game.........figure it out genius. Where was this Moore character to yank that lamenated to-go menu out of his ******* hands!?

2. Rex Ryan-- I thought you were such a fierce competetor, Rex? Rex. what a name for a toy poodle. Let him know that SB teams that are tough, best in the town, NEVER EVER punt on 4th and an inch! Never! especially in the first quarter up by 7 when your team is moving the ball! That right there, IMO, killed everything! I ******* hate you for that sh*t, Rex. (and he did it twice!) Oh and another thing, for both of these duechbags: You dont go shotgun on 4 and 2 either...but we could talk about that play calling all day.

3. Mark Sanchez- He is the QB and I do love to quote his winning percentage, even though, unlike Tebow, he gets NO credit for it. But in a game like this, a 62 QB rating aint gonna cut it. And for Christ's sake teach him to hold on to the ******* ball!!! Of course, he's only as good as the plays coming in and his teamates gave him plenty of help....losing.

4. Receivers- speaking of. Namely Dustin Keller (they should blow up the still picture of the ball bouncing off his ******* helmet and airbrush it on his ******* car.) -- Shonn Greene and Santonio Holmes (please get some ******* stickum or something. They should be staying after to catch ball out of the machine until their fingers are bleeding) -- and finally the guy Tanny thought could replace about 70% of the teams production that he let walk out the door, Plaxico (yeah, thanks for the handful of TDs....and nothing else. Merry Christmas, there's your severence package, time to hang it up.

5. Nick Mangold-- "No way!! Not Golden Boy, Nick!" Nice ******* snap, a$$hole. The one ******* thing that you have to do with the ball. What a time to sh*t yourself. Might as well throw the whole line in there for getting owned by Justin Tuck and JPPPP. I guess the genius Tannenbaum was fine with Hunter and Ducasse. IDK I never saw anyone tear down what they worked so hard to build like Mike T. Maybe he's developed a crack habit or something?

6. Kyle Wilson and Cromartie- Nice tackling guys. How frustrating it must be for Revis to play next to you two scumbags.

7. Folk- goodbye.

Honorable Mention- Aaron Maybin- Dont ever do any sh*t like that again.

Who did show up? Revis and the front seven. Conley did about as good as you could ask.

There you go. Just so you get it right. And remember me when Mark Sanchez is in the pro bowl with the Miami Dolphins! Mark it.

Peace you fargin iceholes!

(not to be confused with the propaganda that will be spewed all week and not counting the 12th man that consistently lets this team down and not necessarily the season blame sheet, which starts with fat Mike Tannenbaum)

1. Brian Schitenheimer- Finally living up to his rep with the worst fourth quarter play-calling I have ever witnessed. If you open the game with a 50 yard, 5 minute TD drive and you need a 50 yard 5 minute TD drive to seal the game.........figure it out genius. Where was this Moore character to yank that lamenated to-go menu out of his ******* hands!?

2. Rex Ryan-- I thought you were such a fierce competetor, Rex? Rex. what a name for a toy poodle. Let him know that SB teams that are tough, best in the town, NEVER EVER punt on 4th and an inch! Never! especially in the first quarter up by 7 when your team is moving the ball! That right there, IMO, killed everything! I ******* hate you for that sh*t, Rex. (and he did it twice!) Oh and another thing, for both of these duechbags: You dont go shotgun on 4 and 2 either...but we could talk about that play calling all day.

3. Mark Sanchez- He is the QB and I do love to quote his winning percentage, even though, unlike Tebow, he gets NO credit for it. But in a game like this, a 62 QB rating aint gonna cut it. And for Christ's sake teach him to hold on to the ******* ball!!! Of course, he's only as good as the plays coming in and his teamates gave him plenty of help....losing.

4. Receivers- speaking of. Namely Dustin Keller (they should blow up the still picture of the ball bouncing off his ******* helmet and airbrush it on his ******* car.) -- Shonn Greene and Santonio Holmes (please get some ******* stickum or something. They should be staying after to catch ball out of the machine until their fingers are bleeding) -- and finally the guy Tanny thought could replace about 70% of the teams production that he let walk out the door, Plaxico (yeah, thanks for the handful of TDs....and nothing else. Merry Christmas, there's your severence package, time to hang it up.

5. Nick Mangold-- "No way!! Not Golden Boy, Nick!" Nice ******* snap, a$$hole. The one ******* thing that you have to do with the ball. What a time to sh*t yourself. Might as well throw the whole line in there for getting owned by Justin Tuck and JPPPP. I guess the genius Tannenbaum was fine with Hunter and Ducasse. IDK I never saw anyone tear down what they worked so hard to build like Mike T. Maybe he's developed a crack habit or something?

6. Kyle Wilson and Cromartie- Nice tackling guys. How frustrating it must be for Revis to play next to you two scumbags.

7. Folk- goodbye.

Who did show up? Revis and the front seven. Conley did about as good as you could ask.

There you go. Just so you get it right. And remember me when Mark Sanchez is in the pro bowl with the Miami Dolphins! Mark it.

Now THIS is a high-quality rant. WTG Lance.

7. Folk- goodbye.

You were way too easy on Sanchez the mouse that plays quarterback.

HAHAHAHAHA love the airbrush pic idea for Kellers car the fat slow unathletic wide rec playing tight end.

7. Folk- goodbye.

Stupid team play...stupid play calling.....inept coaching and still Rex talks sh*t....what dioes that tell you.

Archived