Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

Sorry SMC...the Miller cloud hangs over you...fwiw...still like your play as a townie more than the others...hopefully Leelou can eliminate another or find scum and we can re-evaluate tomorrow....

Don't know what the problem with Crush is...but its starting to ping...separate win condition?

Im town. Don;t want to reveal but if I must Im the backup cop bewteen JiF and Leelou.

unvote

vote pac

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im town. Don;t want to reveal but if I must Im the backup cop bewteen JiF and Leelou.

unvote

vote pac

Thanks dude...we mass revealed yesterday...you were the only holdout...it only made sense that you were first deputy and since Leelou knew about JiF I'm guessing she can confirm you as well...does make me wonder about the balance (or lack thereof) in this game...but PAFO I guess.

Official Day 4 Vote Count

Pac (4) - JC, Verbal, Leelou, Crusher

SMC (2) - Pac, Lily

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

DEADLINE: Monday @ 8 PM

You two are looking pretty lonely on that SMC train...lol...were prolly stuck here until Monday...

does make me wonder about the balance (or lack thereof) in this game...but PAFO I guess.

WARNING!!!

Signing up for a game run by me is done so at YOUR OWN RISK. Also, upon signing your name, you understand the following:

a. This game will not be balanced. At all. GFY SMC.

b. I may disappear for days at a time without warning.

c. Scenes will be poorly written or barely written at all.

d. Vote counts will be butchered.

e. I may modkill someone for the hell of it if I get bored. I hate all of you so no one is safe.

f. You may never want to watch Dexter because of this game. This would be sad, because Dexter is a great show.

g. GFY and EAD.

My lynch preference in order is Pac, Lily, JC, me, Vic.

I think were looking for Dexter and the chic. Chic would come up scum on investigation and Dexter, as GF, would come up town IMO. So who we nail in the next couple of game days will dictate what to do with me or Vic.

the mod has self hammered on a couple occasions lol. weak was the case followed by people thinking I was going to let them dance around my grave.

I want to take your reveal and frame it forever as a reminder that as bad as I suck at mafia, it can't be worse than that reveal.

I want to take your reveal and frame it forever as a reminder that as bad as I suck at mafia, it can't be worse than that reveal.

yawn.. child please... I got compliments on that one. I can see why someone without an imagination who is a slave to conformity would feel otherwise though.

The Ape just had to get 2 people to call him an internet tough guy and Nolder had to post vote counts... Having to hammer 2 players isn't that keeyyyyrazy...

Archived