the one comment made about sanchez that I could see coming was

pj1390

The one about how the coaches are not truthful to him and treat him like a baby, because he can not take it and he will go into a whole.

And thats loosely quoting it.

I saw this coming before last season while watching Hard Knocks. There was a scene in a meeting with Sanchez and a few coachs. I cant remember specifically who said something but it was something like ''you know what we need to change'' and to that Sanchez replied " yea I need to stop sucking so much'' and then had a look on his face of a child who after losing a game, would just sulk and not man up in a positive way and work harder than anyone else at what needs to improve.

Maybe its just me, but i felt it when i saw that episode and when i was reading the article today i instantly saw the scene in my head again

Go into a whole what?

Hole* and i tried to make sure there was no mistakes too before posting. damn.

And Hole as is will not man up and just act like a person who feels they cant be wrong and just the idea of it starts to break them down a bit inside

that's what I think is funny, anyone paying attention knows that 80% of what what said in the mehta article is obviously true, the only thing that can be reasonably questioned is the work ethic thing.. yet you have Yane McMoonus running around like she works in the Jets PR dept doing damage control...

Hole* and i tried to make sure there was no mistakes too before posting. damn.

And Hole as is will not man up and just act like a person who feels they cant be wrong and just the idea of it starts to break them down a bit inside

I'm following you bro. Dont let these bozo's get you down. I agree 100%. Mark Sanchez is not a leader of men and never will be.

I'd love it if the new offensive staff proves me wrong but I think Sanchez is a lost cause.

I wouldn't even let him house sit my dogs for the weekend with his body language. I'd walk in Monday to a scene out of Planet of the Apes. Mark surviving off perishable goods in the pantry while Santonio and the dogs are pissing/sh*tting/drinking/******* in the rest of the house.

that's what I think is funny, anyone paying attention knows that 80% of what what said in the mehta article is obviously true, the only thing that can be reasonably questioned is the work ethic thing.. yet you have Yane McMoonus running around like she works in the Jets PR dept doing damage control...

Anyone paying attention ? Paying attention to what ? What goes on behind closed doors ? These things were brought up about Holmes not giving a damn but I didnt see you posting 500 times on that subject but since your on the sanchez sucks soap box here you are . This crap is really beyond debate and will be handled as the team sees fit dont you think ?

Archived