The Avengers Mafia Game Thread- Villians United!

Vicious89x

Who needs a QT really. We can just use our powers to talk to each other.

So I'll pretend this is our QT then..

what do you think about Crusher? He hasn't had a rational thought all game.. right now CTM is #1 but I wouldn't feel bad about voting Crusher either.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before Nolder's lame reveal, no one had the balls to put him at L-1 while I was around or I would have killed that emo scum right then and there. Ape, come at me bro.

Before Nolder's lame reveal you talked about blind hammering, which was predictably opposed by everyone. This in turn stalled his lynch, gave him time to show up and reveal. After his reveal you suggested keeping him alive. I'm not making this up. It all happened, you goofy bastard.

After he flipped scum, everyone that talked you out of wanting to blind hammer looks scummy --- makes you look like you were either creating a reason to wait for Nolder, or trying to bus him, or both. Maybe not your intention, but certainly what it looks like.

You have a better explanation for your actions - please share...

Before Nolder's lame reveal you talked about blind hammering, which was predictably opposed by everyone. This in turn stalled his lynch, gave him time to show up and reveal. After his reveal you suggested keeping him alive. I'm not making this up. It all happened, you goofy bastard.

After he flipped scum, everyone that talked you out of wanting to blind hammer looks scummy --- makes you look like you were either creating a reason to wait for Nolder, or trying to bus him, or both. Maybe not your intention, but certainly what it looks like.

That is the dumbest thing i've ever heard. 80 wanted to hammer Nodler to speed things up b/c of his ADD.

Crusher is my #1 for scum tbh. On the fence with CTM.

The only reason I pause with Crusher is because he unvoted and tried to stall the Nolder lynch.. I've seen him apologize to scummates before about having to vote them and I think he'd be leary about making a specatcle of himself in that situation.

then again he may have been trying to shift momentum to me by splitting hairs when I said Nolder volunteered. He made a couple clumsy posts about that...

lets go to Crush for a bit and let that marinate... We'll go back to CTM once these people wake up and realize I'm trying to help them win.

Unvote

Vote Crusher

That is the dumbest thing i've ever heard. 80 wanted to hammer Nodler to speed things up b/c of his ADD. Mostly me, JC and I don't who else, was it you, kept Nodler alive by yelling at 80 and wanting to hear the reveal first.

I'm pretty sure half the game, including you, JC, CTM, Verbal, myself all told JF80 to put a sock in it and wait. In retrospect, 80 acting like he wanted to blind hammer - created a stall in the game. I don't think the 5-6 people that said "don't blind hammer" are all scum, so my conclusion is that 80 was making a play to buy Nolder time... I am probably giving 80 more credit than he deserves for an intelligent move, that only looks like a move in hindsight. *sigh*

</3 but still love you, Lils

vote: 80. Because he's not me.

hmmph.. I expected a little more defense in response to the accusations being hurled your way.. I'll have to confer with my partner about this and get back to you.

What on earth are you talking about? Are you voting me or something? Are you FOS'ing me? Because I haven't noticed either way.

Both myself and Crusher have both cast a little smidge of suspicion your way for the way you were over-advertising your alignment, and both of us found our way to the top of your list. You noticed.

The only reason I pause with Crusher is because he unvoted and tried to stall the Nolder lynch.. I've seen him apologize to scummates before about having to vote them and I think he'd be leary about making a specatcle of himself in that situation.

then again he may have been trying to shift momentum to me by splitting hairs when I said Nolder volunteered. He made a couple clumsy posts about that...

lets go to Crush for a bit and let that marinate... We'll go back to CTM once these people wake up and realize I'm trying to help them win.

Unvote

Vote Crusher

I agree and have the same reasons. His unvote after that horrible reveal and then the "duh ok guys you're probably right" thing reeks to me. He's playing a little more frantic than usual. I think he's leading in posts or was...and look at me...I have countless spam posts and he's still beating me.

UNVOTE VOTE Crusher

@ hess

what do you think about that bs AVM just spat on thread? seems weak.

I've had an FOS vibe on AVM all game. Plus if I were to meta, Vic would make him a superhero for sure.

hmmph.. I expected a little more defense in response to the accusations being hurled your way.. I'll have to confer with my partner about this and get back to you.

Lulz...same way I am every game. I always explain when I hammer, regardless of the situation because I don't like doing it. I hammered the doc in a speed lynch my first game and it ended up getting me lynched the next day. Only time I won't explain is when there's a cop confirmed scum.

Both myself and Crusher have both cast a little smidge of suspicion your way for the way you were over-advertising your alignment, and both of us found our way to the top of your list. You noticed.

Bwahahahahaaahaha. Dude DM has made you dumber, just stop playing over there. Your plan to conquer mafia has failed.

Lulz...same way I am every game. I always explain when I hammer, regardless of the situation because I don't like doing it. I hammered the doc in a speed lynch my first game and it ended up getting me lynched the next day. Only time I won't explain is when there's a cop confirmed scum.

This is true. As scummy as it seemed.

Bwahahahahaaahaha. Dude DM has made you dumber, just stop playing over there. Your plan to conquer mafia has failed.

Dude, mafia in general has ruined you... you used to be such sweet old black dude... now you are just a snide little prick. I'd love to let you buy me a beer and explain how it's all part of playing the game, so I could look you in the eyes right up to the point when I press my thumb through your windpipe, and then sit back and revel in hearing your last breathes whistlin' Dixie out of the hole in your throat... ah yea.... that'd be nice.

Dude, mafia in general has ruined you... you used to be such sweet old black dude... now you are just a snide little prick. I'd love to let you buy me a beer and explain how it's all part of playing the game, so I could look you in the eyes right up to the point when I press my thumb through your windpipe, and then sit back and revel in hearing your last breathes whistlin' Dixie out of the hole in your throat... ah yea.... that'd be nice.

Should I be scared?

Nope. You have me 100 % figured out.

Hess is voting Crusher cause I called him out end of Day 1. Maybe hurt the little retards feeling . Boo Hoo blow me

Pac tard is voting me cause he wants to be me, I seen his picture, sadly it would be an upgrade.

I laugh at both of you and feel a pang of sympathy cause I have a town read on both of you. So if your both town Im smarter than both of you combined,. Not saying much but Ill take what I can get

I might be back later or maybe I ll go set a little kids tree fort on fire cause Im a big bad Monster just like Hess. then outta sympathy mow his fathers lawn like Pac cause he's a lawn mowing IA

Fat, sexy, bad a$$ mofo

I have a town read on you too cause if you where scum or third party you would have already voted at me. You always do you haven't yet so lets do something cool and use this thread like we where a couple fags like Pas and Hess, no no no not fags, I mean Masons, yeah this could be our

qt.

we can even envite CTM, that would be fun.. wooooohoooooo

Hess is voting Crusher cause I called him out end of Day 1. Maybe hurt the little retards feeling . Boo Hoo blow me

Pac tard is voting me cause he wants to be me, I seen his picture, sadly it would be an upgrade.

I laugh at both of you and feel a pang of sympathy cause I have a town read on both of you. So if your both town Im smarter than both of you combined,. Not saying much but Ill take what I can get

I might be back later or maybe I ll go set a little kids tree fort on fire cause Im a big bad Monster just like Hess. then outta sympathy mow his fathers lawn like Pac cause he's a lawn mowing IA

I <3 when you're town. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I have a town read on you too cause if you where scum or third party you would have already voted at me. You always do you haven't yet so lets do something cool and use this thread like we where a couple fags like Pas and Hess, no no no not fags, I mean Masons, yeah this could be our

qt.

we can even envite CTM, that would be fun.. wooooohoooooo

I <3 when you're town. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Same time posts. <3 sooooo much

Archived