The Avengers Mafia Game Thread- Villians United!

Vicious89x

I've noticed recentlly that my best votes in mafia are from process of elimination. So, here's my list at this point:

1. Lily - town

2. J80 – leaning town

3. Nolder – scum – lynch day 1

4. JC – leaning town

5. Lilly's lover- Crusher – leaning town

6. PAC TEH SAX – no read

7. Lovely leelou – no read

8. Apetard - neutral

9. Straight cash ghey – no read

10 Hess.- leaning town

11. AVM – neutral

12. Verbal cop – nk night 1

13. CTM – no read

14. JiF – leaning town

I'm going to go with one of my "no reads" just on a hunch.

Unvote

Vote Brett

I really need to do a reread. I forgot a lot or missed a lot during my rl stuff.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This mornings early push on CTM (in particular Brett's vote) would be far more telling if we knew AVM's alignment. I'm tempted to vote AVM for information.

I'm not sure which I think is scummier at this point... Brett jumping on CTM's train to bring him up to 4 votes, or JIF voting Brett to bring AVM down to 4 votes and tied with CTM.

Of the two of them, I'd say JIF has resonated much more as a town read. While Brett is lurking, which hasn't been the signature of his town play in recent games.

Unvote

Vote Brett

Curious to see where this goes... as its brought a couple different people to my attention now.

I moved my vote because it looked like AVM wasnt going to happen as everyone peeled off him and went to CTM. I was the one who said CTM came out of nowhere because I honestly couldnt tell you whats happened in this game since its stalled out pretty hard. Just know that Nolder sucks at this game and Verb has horrible luck as the cop here at JN. Cant forget that we've offended a bunch of people on DM.

All that said, my favorites remain consistent. AVM, Bretfag, Hess.

While I didnt like CTM's comment before the Nolder death - I dont think he'd make that comment as scum. Way to risky.

Day 2 Vote Count

AVM (4)- Lily, CTM,Leelou, Hess

CTM (4)- Pac, JC, 80, Brett

80 (2)- Crush, AVM

Brettfag (2)- JiF, APE

With 12 players left, it takes 7 to lynch

You're right. Gotta watch out for those low-lyers.

Unvote vote AVM

vote ctm then.

I've noticed recentlly that my best votes in mafia are from process of elimination. So, here's my list at this point:

1. Lily - town

2. J80 – leaning town

4. JC – leaning town

6. PAC TEH SAX – no read

8. Apetard - neutral

10 Hess.- leaning town

11. AVM – neutral

13. CTM – no read

14. JiF – leaning town

Unvote

Vote Brett

I really need to do a reread. I forgot a lot or missed a lot during my rl stuff.

Unofficial Day 2 Vote Count

AVM (4)- Lily, CTM,Leelou, Hess

CTM (5)- Pac, JC, 80, Brett, AVM

80 (1)- Crush

Brettfag (3)- JiF, APE, Lily

With 12 players left, it takes 7 to lynch

I moved my vote because it looked like AVM wasnt going to happen as everyone peeled off him and went to CTM. I was the one who said CTM came out of nowhere because I honestly couldnt tell you whats happened in this game since its stalled out pretty hard. Just know that Nolder sucks at this game and Verb has horrible luck as the cop here at JN. Cant forget that we've offended a bunch of people on DM.

All that said, my favorites remain consistent. AVM, Bretfag, Hess.

While I didnt like CTM's comment before the Nolder death - I dont think he'd make that comment as scum. Way to risky.

Um... nobody peeled off AVM, except you. I'm pretty sure AVM was at 5 votes, a couple other people voted CTM to get him to 4 votes, and then you unvoted AVM and brought him to 4 votes.

I followed you to Brett to see who else might crawl out from under the boards and add votes to that train.... Lily. I'd be lying if I said I was surprised by this.

Um... nobody peeled off AVM, except you. I'm pretty sure AVM was at 5 votes, a couple other people voted CTM to get him to 4 votes, and then you unvoted AVM and brought him to 4 votes.

I followed you to Brett to see who else might crawl out from under the boards and add votes to that train.... Lily. I'd be lying if I said I was surprised by this.

None of those people that voted CTM were voting AVM? Honestly dont know. Didnt look at the vote count, just assumed.

ahh, i see runup for no reason..

here' my reveal: Pac is douche

Might as well lynch me cause I have nothing compelling to reveal. In my defense, Nolder is a nut job, he played like a nutjob, but being a nut job doesn't make him scum, as most everyone here should know.

I'd look at Crusher, Ape and Lily in coming days

*shrugs* I could just as easily go with any of my "no reads" but I like to go where there is already a train rather than start a new one. I'm sure somebody will call that bandwagoning, but I call it not wasting a vote.

*shrugs* I could just as easily go with any of my "no reads" but I like to go where there is already a train rather than start a new one. I'm sure somebody will call that bandwagoning, but I call it not wasting a vote.

So by this logic you have "reads" on AVM and CTM, and possibly 80?

1. Lily - town

2. J80 – leaning town

4. JC – leaning town

6. PAC TEH SAX – no read

8. Apetard - neutral

10 Hess.- leaning town

11. AVM – neutral

13. CTM – no read

14. JiF – leaning town

Unvote

Vote Brett

Oh wait, no, Lily has "no reads" on CTM AND AVM, but then chooses to go with a no read that has a train on them already, aka me. Huh?

Unvote Vote Lily

Yay, people willing to join me on CTM? I'll move back. Unvote vote CTM

Well, I see I didn't miss much.

Unvote Vote CTM

Yeah, this isnt scumtastic.

AVM, Bretfag, Hess - in that order.

Meh - since AVM isnt happening and this CTM train came from no where and Bret is clearly the scummiest player in the game.

I'll see if we can get any steam on his train.

Unvote AVM (more than willing to go back)

Vote Bretfag

I'm more than willing to move to Brett but I'm not going to give up on the CTM train yet.

^^^ This post by 80 is interesting. He says he's willing to move to Brett, but doesn't want to give up on CTM. Then you'll see below, he switches to AVM, with little thought:

You're right. Gotta watch out for those low-lyers.

Unvote vote AVM

1. Lily - town

2. J80 – leaning town

4. JC – leaning town

6. PAC TEH SAX – no read

8. Apetard - neutral

10 Hess.- leaning town

11. AVM – neutral

13. CTM – no read

14. JiF – leaning town

Unvote

Vote Brett

I think its interesting here that as the CTM train builds up, we see JF80 jump back to AVM after feigning a willingness to vote Brett, and not wanting to give up on CTM. And then Lily comes from out of nowhere as the CTM train builds, and votes for Brett - an obvious bandwagon vote following JIF and my blatant piggy-back of JIF to see if anyone would bandwagon.

yet your vote sits on AVM who earlier in the day you described as you "best bet"...

will someone lynch this scum already... Send Archie back to TV Land

I tend to agree with you here Pac. I think knowing CTM's alignment gives us a ton of context on the maneuvering by 80 and Lily, as well as some others.

Oh wait, no, Lily has "no reads" on CTM AND AVM, but then chooses to go with a no read that has a train on them already, aka me. Huh?

Unvote Vote Lily

Yeah, this is a good catch. However, I think lynching CTM first makes more sense...

Whose train is he trying to stop?

She can't say CTM since she came out and tried to stall it on her own... same with AVM since he also had a "no read" according to her... she can't say me, because I didn't have a train...

She's fumbling. Word vomit. It is exactly like when you catch somebody in a lie in real life and they say "Yeah whatever".

She can't say CTM since she came out and tried to stall it on her own... same with AVM since he also had a "no read" according to her... she can't say me, because I didn't have a train...

She's fumbling. Word vomit. It is exactly like when you catch somebody in a lie in real life and they say "Yeah whatever".

Well, I know... I had hoped she'd answer the question though. :)

CTM (5)- Pac, JC, AVM, 80, Ape

Hi. My name is JiF. And I dont like the CTM train. Yes, I'm trying to derail. Yes, you might find that scummy. No, I dont care.

AVM, Bretfag and Hess in that order.

///peaks into scum thread, laughs as they shiver in fear.

I'm confused by this post - you think CTM is town, you think Brett, Hess and AVM are scum. The only one of those 3 voting for CTM is AVM, and he did it at the point where it was self-preservation-ish.

Archived