Dolphins hire Philbin

DepressedJet

At least he gets some good news in the wake of the tragedy with his son. Perhaps this is the kind of the distraction he needs to cope?

This guy does seem a little odd though:

If I ever had to bury one of my kids, I don't think I would be able to leave the house without some serious counseling.

If I were a betting man I'd lay good money on philbin convincing Flynn to come with him. Philbin is almost gauranteed to install the west-coast offense that Flynn has shown to be quite comfortable with. I actually think Marshall, Bess, Hartline and Bush fit quite well in that scheme.

yep.. that was 100% what I thought as well

At least he gets some good news in the wake of the tragedy with his son. Perhaps this is the kind of the distraction he needs to cope?

This guy does seem a little odd though:

If I ever had to bury one of my kids, I don't think I would be able to leave the house without some serious counseling.

How does Ross hire Philbin? His kid died 2 weeks ago. I don't care how tough you are.

How is he going to devote his 100% attention to an NFL team.

How does Ross hire Philbin? His kid died 2 weeks ago. I don't care how tough you are.

How is he going to devote his 100% attention to an NFL team.

If he's like most people it will give him something to focus his attention on and dive 110% into, which may work for a while, but eventually it'll hit him and you're right, it's going to be beyond anything I can really imagine.

Archived