Good Lord Im beyond pissed

Vudu

their D came to play and Brady got the Mulligan. Though I think if any team can give Brady two bad games in a row Giants have a chance,. Yet I did think 49er's may have been a tuffer game for the Pats. Dont know, just hope the pats lose.

I think youre dead on. The 9ers remind me of the 2001 Pats.

I think youre dead on. The 9ers remind me of the 2001 Pats.

If Giants can pressure Brady they got a chance. I think Eli will tear you guys up pretty good. The Giants secondary is suspect if Brady has time I turn the game of by the third quarter, LOL Then Im coming here to ban your fat a$$ for a month. LOL

Actually they did mention the laces thing but it was like a 36 yarder and the ball was very close to flush. The guy choked, not the holders fault.

Agreed, it was all on the kicker. Was shoulda been a very routine chip shot he sailed so far to the left I had to keep replaying to see if a defender maybe got a hand on it. I didn't think he woulda choked that badly.

If Giants can pressure Brady they got a chance. I think Eli will tear you guys up pretty good. The Giants secondary is suspect if Brady has time I turn the game of by the third quarter, LOL Then Im coming here to ban your fat a$$ for a month. LOL

Im not fat.

Work out religiously and watch what I eat. Still, Im 275. Im going to kill some Giants fans if they taunt me again like 2008.

He was better then him yesterday but a Chowder head told me Brady never has two bad games in a row. So I guess all is lost?

Brady had the deer in headlight look yesterday. Happy feet...looked like he did against the Jets a year ago.

Meanwhile Eli stood calmly in the pocket and took hit after hit....wasnt phased at all. Gmen will shake Brady like they did in 07.

Brady had the deer in headlight look yesterday. Happy feet...looked like he did against the Jets a year ago.

Meanwhile Eli stood calmly in the pocket and took hit after hit....wasnt phased at all. Gmen will shake Brady like they did in 07.

I still think the 49er's D would have matched up better. Their are nasty physical. We have to hope the giants pass rush is in full beast mode.

I still think the 49er's D would have matched up better. Their are nasty physical. We have to hope the giants pass rush is in full beast mode.

Pats offense looked pretty oridinary yesterday. Welker disappears when you're physical at the line with him. Gronk is hurt, Branch stinks...suddenly the Pats offense isnt so scary.

Well first off the Niners are going to beat the Giants, no worries there. Secondly I really don't care about Brady and BB winning another Super Bowl, what really kills me is Shaun Ellis is going to end up winning one with the Pats instead of finishing his career in NY and hopefully winning a SB with the Jets.

No worries there. Thanks for the prediction.

Now, who do you route for? Pats or Giants?

Archived