Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So another quick crowd forms, this time around Hess. It gets so crazy, he even agrees with you all that he should be the next one to die. So you all pull out your blasters and fire.

What the hell, did you guys learn how to fire your blasters from a bunch of Stormtroopers? You idiots all missed. Oh well, that was exhausting, time for bed.

Night 7 has begun.

So another quick crowd forms, this time around Hess. It gets so crazy, he even agrees with you all that he should be the next one to die. So you all pull out your blasters and fire.

What the hell, did you guys learn how to fire your blasters from a bunch of Stormtroopers? You idiots all missed. Oh well, that was exhausting, time for bed.

Night 7 has begun.

What is this? See you all tomorrow. Hear my words SK.

Whatever. Now comes the weekend lull

I don't know what to think on him...I felt I could goad him into saying something, but I guess they could have been discussing it in their thread and said it was best to ignore it and then just use it to throw doubt on what I was saying, get me lynched?

Truthfully that's what I want. But why would he make the doc play?

No idea ... to not get shot at by scum? To make himself seem like crazy townie Hess? (Because that's what it looked like to me at the time.) I was pretty sold on Hess as town until the BPV -- unlynchable survivor stuff unraveled. I think he didn't realize there was a BPV townie still out there.

So what are your thoughts.

Haha I was wondering how he'd possibly be able to accept the deal. But I was thinking he'd just kill you.

If he was telling the truth, he could accept the deal and he'd win. He keeps saying he's lost, but I can't foresee a survivor that can't be lynched, but if he does get lynched once loses and stays in the game.

So essentially...if he's a survivor he could have guaranteed his victory by accepting my deal. I would have confirmed he was telling the truth, and our attentions turn to 80/Dan.

There is an argument that Hess would try to hedge his bets on the SK winning the game (I suppose it's possible he could win if they were the last two? Though I would think being an SK team they'd have to eliminate EVERYONE), and he was concerned the SK would kill him if he was vetted. I just can't seem to think that'd be the case.

If he's a survivor, his best shot to win was going with us and accepting my deal

If he was telling the truth, he could accept the deal and he'd win. He keeps saying he's lost, but I can't foresee a survivor that can't be lynched, but if he does get lynched once loses and stays in the game.

So essentially...if he's a survivor he could have guaranteed his victory by accepting my deal. I would have confirmed he was telling the truth, and our attentions turn to 80/Dan.

There is an argument that Hess would try to hedge his bets on the SK winning the game (I suppose it's possible he could win if they were the last two? Though I would think being an SK team they'd have to eliminate EVERYONE), and he was concerned the SK would kill him if he was vetted. I just can't seem to think that'd be the case.

If he's a survivor, his best shot to win was going with us and accepting my deal

Yup. But he's the SK and couldn't accept.

Truthfully that's what I want. But why would he make the doc play?

That's the thing man...claiming doc he pretty much painted himself in a corner. But he does the same thing as a survivor. I am wondering if a survivor would even win if the SK team won (I kinda doubt it). It's just perplexing.

Archived