Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lulz, you sketchy bastard how do I win with town? You would still outnumber me. That's part of the deal. Lynch me tomorrow por favor.

A survivor just has to survive the game. Perhaps it's a different version of a survivor, but the only time I've been one the survivor would win with town or scum, just had to survive. I would think because of the way this 2nd "scum team" works, being serial killers in essence, that it wouldn't be the same for THEM. A survivor isn't going to last to the very last one without a kill ability. It's impossible.

Dan- thoughts on that exchange? Sounds like he wants us to avoid him tomorrow.

I strongly feel like he's the SK. I'm pretty sure he's not unlynchable. I think he's grasping, which kind of sucks because I feel like he did so well for most of the game I almost think he deserves to win, lol.

I mean, if for some reason Bleedin made someone unlynchable, then Hess has already confirmed AVM's deal stuff, so that would leave only 80 I guess.

A survivor just has to survive the game. Perhaps it's a different version of a survivor, but the only time I've been one the survivor would win with town or scum, just had to survive. I would think because of the way this 2nd "scum team" works, being serial killers in essence, that it wouldn't be the same for THEM. A survivor isn't going to last to the very last one without a kill ability. It's impossible.

I already went through this with BG. I needed to be the last one standing or stalemate hence lynch proof.

He's the SK. That's 3 lie's we've caught him in.

"Town would still outnumber me" -- A survivor has NO allies. He will ALWAYS be outnumbered, so by that logic Hess could never have won all game.

You don't get it. My win condition changed b/c I'm unlynchable. LOL. I already know who the SK is, it's not me. Basically Sakaea is going to decide who wins this in two days.

See, I don't see how you COULD be the last one standing without a kill ability.

Ugh. Okay seriously I need to get away from the game. Insert joke about me doing that 99% of the game here.

Did you see how many players had killing roles this game? LOL, best game ever. I swear I'm not lying and I'm giving you every chance to see that. Good luck tomorrow.

You don't get it. My win condition changed b/c I'm unlynchable. LOL. I already know who the SK is, it's not me. Basically Sakaea is going to decide who wins this in two days.

Okay, I think I understand what you're saying...so you're claiming that you were a survivor until you got lynched, and it changed after you got lynched?

Did you see how many players had killing roles this game? LOL, best game ever. I swear I'm not lying and I'm giving you every chance to see that. Good luck tomorrow.

So you're saying, you'd rely on the other killing roles to get rid of everyone else, and then you'd have to lynch them out of the game to be the last one standing?

Okay, I think I understand what you're saying...so you're claiming that you were a survivor until you got lynched, and it changed after you got lynched?

LOL No!!! Nothing changed bro. Lynch me again tomorrow and see. What's funny is you guys kept Kae alive the whole game and she'll decide in the end.

I'm trying, seriously. I do want to believe you, because I think a survivor role fits in a game of this size, with so much going on...though I'm not sure of Star Wars itself. There have been SOO many town deaths, I find it hard to believe there are only 2 non-town left, too.

LOL No!!! Nothing changed bro. Lynch me again tomorrow and see. What's funny is you guys kept Kae alive the whole game and she'll decide in the end.

I had that thought for a minute that we should kill her yesterday, to be safe. I'm not sure we can afford that now, unless Smash pulls a great play out of his butt.

So you're saying, you'd rely on the other killing roles to get rid of everyone else, and then you'd have to lynch them out of the game to be the last one standing?

I'm saying I needed both sides. All my votes were just piggy backing on Vic's to look town btw. I'll post my PM's with BG after the game. There's a lot of YAAYS and ****KS! Lulz

7 of us. Let's pretend a successful protection tonight. Lynch 80, we're wrong and it's 6. Successful kill, it's 5. Lynch Dan and we're right it's 4. More than likely 2 non town, 2 town. No kill abilities.

I don't even know. Seriously, peace.

You have got to be sh*tting me. I'm not the friggin' SK. Read my lips: I have no action. I have no way of deciding sh*t.

You're reaching so hard; I am amused.

Ahem.

You're on a different scale. You have all my love, all the time. Vicious and Hess are my boys. 80 is a dirty seachicken, and I piggyback the ape to wins because my timing blows.

BTW...sorry about that whole voting you/accusing you of being scum thing earlier this game. <3

You have got to be sh*tting me. I'm not the friggin' SK. Read my lips: I have no action. I have no way of deciding sh*t.

You're reaching so hard; I am amused.

That's not what he's referring to. He means that you're going to decide the game because you'll be the swing vote.

7 of us. Let's pretend a successful protection tonight. Lynch 80, we're wrong and it's 6. Successful kill, it's 5. Lynch Dan and we're right it's 4. More than likely 2 non town, 2 town. No kill abilities.

I don't even know. Seriously, peace.

Oh AVM.

Archived