Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

told you guys I wasn't scum. lol. Can't believe this ended on a bevy of Friday night activity! Great game, BG!

And let me just say, as soon as I saw how many people were in this game and I knew I'd have to go with some more obscure characters, I immediately knew I was going to have Porkins in this game. And part of me was really, really hoping that Crusher was going to end up with that role. :-P

This is the 2nd time I was given a fat guy role. The first time was done, intentionally, by Pac because of his "JetFat" nickname for me.

told you guys I wasn't scum. lol. Can't believe this ended on a bevy of Friday night activity! Great game, BG!

This is the 2nd time I was given a fat guy role. The first time was done, intentionally, by Pac because of his "JetFat" nickname for me.

I vetted you myself, and the game is already over.

And I still think you're lying.

I vetted you myself, and the game is already over.

And I still think you're lying.

I almost picked you to kill instead of that guy. If I had I would have won. But your reveal cleared you and 80, the two most suspicious players. BG was all pissed at me for not trying harder but the game was over after that. I just woke up still pissed about this stupid game. Its like really bothering me. Lol. ****. Good game town and thanks BG. I know you were as excited as me until I blew it.

In defense of some of the speed lynches, while they are wrong, and I agree with what Nae said in the Various Threads, this game was different for a lot of reasons.

The town lost what seemed to be every power role early and at that point seemed to have no chance. Deaths were the only way to get info, and to be honest, long back and forth battles would not have done anything for town but cloud the waters further. Klecko was an easy choice for me to Hammer obviously (even though :theguy' hammered) because I was the Doc. On the Nae lynch she had her say and no one seemed to buy it so she was lynched it just looked like we all had the same Idea that we were doomed and didnt really give a crap at that point. Turns out that the Lynchs were correct, gave us info, and just like the scum and bounty hunters were getting lucky EARLY killing all our power roles, we got lucky late and it brought us back into the game.

It takes a little luck in this game to win sometimes and scum had their luck early and we had our luck late. Either way we still had some serious decisions late that made the difference.

True team effort

In defense of some of the speed lynches, while they are wrong, and I agree with what Nae said in the Various Threads, this game was different for a lot of reasons.

The town lost what seemed to be every power role early and at that point seemed to have no chance. Deaths were the only way to get info, and to be honest, long back and forth battles would not have done anything for town but cloud the waters further. Klecko was an easy choice for me to Hammer obviously (even though :theguy' hammered) because I was the Doc. On the Nae lynch she had her say and no one seemed to buy it so she was lynched it just looked like we all had the same Idea that we were doomed and didnt really give a crap at that point. Turns out that the Lynchs were correct, gave us info, and just like the scum and bounty hunters were getting lucky EARLY killing all our power roles, we got lucky late and it brought us back into the game.

It takes a little luck in this game to win sometimes and scum had their luck early and we had our luck late. Either way we still had some serious decisions late that made the difference.

True team effort

Oh yeah and THANkS Hess for helping is take out the entire scum team and half the bounty hunters. Dicks.

i had a really good time in this game glad to be apart of it and sorry i kind of piggy backed off you vic you were the only one i trusted for a while lol

Vic got the hot hand as a new player to the game you did the right thing 100 % I protected him for it yet they never tried to kill him. Every morning I shocked 2 people had died even after most knew i was the doc with the Klecko back and forth (or at least they should have ) I still lived and protected other players 4 nights in a row . Scum got hot early and played bad late.

Oh and "theguy" just as a learning experience even though a lot of us played a good game this time its very possible we could completely sh*t the bed for 5 games in a row anyone here will tell you that, so keep that in mind.

Oh yeah and THANkS Hess for helping is take out the entire scum team and half the bounty hunters. Dicks.

Hess your play in this game was really good man that goes without saying . You had me fooled but I still had some doubt. DanX changed my mind in regards to you and I felt one of you were the SK .

As an SK you get to randomly kill anyone you please without any real ramifications so giving you credit for killing scum is not how you should be commended for this game living as long as you did and covering up your role was .

Hess your play in this game was really good man that goes without saying . You had me fooled but I still had some doubt DanX changed my mind in regards to you and I felt one of you were the SK .

As an SK you get to randomly kill anyone you please without any real ramifications so giving you credit for killing scum is not how you should be commended for this game living as long as you did and covering up your role was .

Commend me or die.

Archived