Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

Not true. Max and I have discussed what MY rules are here. Really not many. Directly insulting a female poster like that might be the only one. We are SUPER lenient here. but thats not ok in my book.

Fair enough. I didn't realize you were a demigod... I thought JN was Church of Max, but its actually Hindu-esque local-deity religion... interesting.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, it was Pac that said it - I just assumed he was talking about you.

Welcome to my world, btw. Trying to mod a thread that you don't really want to mod sucks.

You have a harder job then mine. The only rules here our the ones I make. I let anything slide cause thats what we do. Calling a female poster a whore like that is not sliding. Sorry but it's not ok with me.

Not true. Max and I have discussed what MY rules are here. Really not many. Directly insulting a female poster like that might be the only one. We are SUPER lenient here. but thats not ok in my book.

LOL....if the rest of the sites rules applied to here pretty much everyone but Sharrow and Smash would be banned. And Smash would have no idea why.

Fair enough. I didn't realize you were a demigod... I thought JN was Church of Max, but its actually Hindu-esque local-deity religion... interesting.

NO.. Max knows we go nuts when we play here. He trust that it stays here and everyone is ok with it. I like the wild wild west feel of our games. But calling a female poster a whore is not ok.

I agree with Brett. I doubt it will happen again, and if Nae doesn't want him banned, I think it's best to leave it alone. But I wasn't involved in the problem.

I agree with this. My biggest issue is I dont want nobody's feeling hurt for real. Even the game I called Brett a fag the entire game I actually PM's him to ask if it was bothering him. LOL I just think Nolder over stepped a boundry.

Archived