Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Umm. They haven't posted much. Don;t you have a surf trip planned to Nicargugua this week?

Not this week...last week of March doing either Nica or Ecuador. Havent figure it out yet. Then first week of March doing Salinas Cruz, Mexico. Power to Pac's people!

It'll be more important in this game than in a lot of the previous games - to actually put pressure on lurkers, not just say it... a game with 27 people, we could go 5 days before anyone on the scum team actually even posts, if we get caught up in the usual loudmouths butting heads...

Agreed. Very good point in a game this big. Meanwhile, we're voting Klacko. lmfao

I say we speedlynch Klecko before he even checks in.

OMGz - would be epic. But the phone call I'd get would make me go deaf.

Hey!! Stop using anatomical terms to try to wooo teh ladies. We don;t need a tutor thread type reaction messing up Bleedins game. Be a shame if I have to lock it.

Maybe we can just use DPR's Mafia wisdom thread since its kind of like a tutor thread but now we all know he has zero wisdom when it comes to mafia.

A quick look back, looks like the biggest games before this were DPR's Predatards, Lily's Clue, Pac's Scarface games, Ape's BSG, at 22 a piece.

I dont envy you.

It's good to be back ... until I saw the roster.

Anyway, awesome opening BG (I could see the video), but LOL at you bitching about having to do all the PMs when it was you who made the game so big. This should be a lot of fun.

Vote: JiF as a public service

Shouldnt you be posting at GiantsNation.com or something?

Agreed. Very good point in a game this big. Meanwhile, we're voting Klacko. lmfao

Yeah, well... I figure the lurkers thing can wait until after we get a good laugh by lynching either Klacko or you.

Also, I wanted to see who jumped up to say "yeah, good plan" first - so that we now have something to keep an eye on...

Yeah, well... I figure the lurkers thing can wait until after we get a good laugh by lynching either Klacko or you.

Also, I wanted to see who jumped up to say "yeah, good plan" first - so that we now have something to keep an eye on...

Oh, like you're not a fun day 1 lynch? Stupid Ape.

And I like your trap, but what good is a trap when everyone will want to join in the festivities? Not to mention SDF80 was the first to join. Thats like trapping retards...they dont know the difference.

In the 2 games recently that I've made it past day 1, I've been spot on at end game.

GFY

Thinking you know what's going on at end game, is a lot different than pulling out the win for your team... which is what I've done a few times lately.

Archived