Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is a pg-13 SAFE for work website. That thread was anything but. You made it a bit hard for people like Verbal who consider you guys friends and all but can't allow that sh*t on there. Believe me.. even I've been screamed at for stuff. So many different cultures where things are considered taboo that we wouldn't even blink an eye at and the admins have to try and keep the peace for all of that. I don't envy Doggin and Verbal their job over there. I like to joke around as much as the next guy but come on. 80 you should get back to your walker in the nursing home and pinching the nurses asses. :P

I feel like people who frequent a website for dungeons and dragons at work should have bosses that understand the Spiderman.

DM is PG-13 and a safe for work site? Probably shoulda checked into that before making all of those mafia night sultry. On the other hand, it's been years and to my knowledge, no one has ever complained. Guess everybody likes hot, flavored body oil, eh?

I feel like people who frequent a website for dungeons and dragons at work should have bosses that understand the Spiderman.

lol

I feel like people who frequent a website for dungeons and dragons at work should be sterilized.

DM is PG-13 and a safe for work site? Probably shoulda checked into that before making all of those mafia night sultry. On the other hand, it's been years and to my knowledge, no one has ever complained. Guess everybody likes hot, flavored body oil, eh?

No, its definitely just you.

LOL... Max is at the library looking at a sports illustrated and he hear's footsteps but sees nothing he then he gets smashed over the head with a leather and crystal bound first print of Harry Potter, as he hits the ground and begins to succumb to the head trauma he thinks to himself... "Was that guy wearing a cloak?"

LOL

It is a pg-13 SAFE for work website.

I was going to reply to what...Ape? said about PG13 in the thread...but it got removed lol

most generic cursing is allowed in PG13 movies

even "f-u-c-k" is allowed in moderation

what people like to call "PG13" on forums is more like G+

People were being too sensitive about the PG-13 rule.

Personally, I was laughing so hard I could barely type.

I skimmed thru it after it was moved to the staff thread. Some of it was hilarious. Someone else mentioned there were sexual comments refering to children. I don't think that's being too sensitive to not want to see or read anything like that. I say we drop the subject and play mafia. ;)

My question is: who is leading the charge to lynch me? If its Pac its just that he's awful at this game and can't resist the urge to be a douche. If its someone else, well then....

That's the thing. The decision to speedlynch you was the most spontaneous event in Mafia history. It was like everyone simultaneously said "Oh yeah, vote klecko!"

I was going to reply to what...Ape? said about PG13 in the thread...but it got removed lol

most generic cursing is allowed in PG13 movies

even "f-u-c-k" is allowed in moderation

what people like to call "PG13" on forums is more like G+

I don't disagree lol

I skimmed thru it after it was moved to the staff thread. Some of it was hilarious. Someone else mentioned there were sexual comments refering to children. I don't think that's being too sensitive to not want to see or read anything like that. I say we drop the subject and play mafia. ;)

The children thing...I didn't see that. But yeah, consider it dropped.

Archived