Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did the new edition of Magic the Gathering cards get released or something?

Dumbass - Magic is made by Wizards of the Coast......who in turn is owned by Hasbro. I used to work for Hasbro, and traveled many times to Seattle, where WotC is based. Awesome place. On Friday afternoon one time, a guy came up to me with a black armband and a nerf gun, handed them both to me, and said: "Nerf war starts at 3pm. Ends at 5pm. Have fun."

It was awesome. I got paid for that sh*t. And I have a bunch of Magic cards - I played a lot in college.

/nerdhat

Dumbass - Magic is made by Wizards of the Coast......who in turn is owned by Hasbro. I used to work for Hasbro, and traveled many times to Seattle, where WotC is based. Awesome place. On Friday afternoon one time, a guy came up to me with a black armband and a nerf gun, handed them both to me, and said: "Nerf war starts at 3pm. Ends at 5pm. Have fun."

It was awesome. I got paid for that sh*t. And I have a bunch of Magic cards - I played a lot in college.

/nerdhat

I quit playing after 4th edition.

/nerdhat

tumblr_ly47g3WqZu1qj41h3o1_400.jpg

/nerdhat

if you're still into MTG I have a free online TCG you might like to try out

there is a donation store but by no means does it give you any kind of advantage (actually almost all the donation cards suck but they come with avatar parts so that's cool I guess) and they're usually banned in tournaments anyway

I did shortly after, but still got some cards when I'd go to WotC. Sold all my beta - wish I hadn't.

What's that one famous super expensive beta card... lotus? Black lotus? I swear I had one once, was probably about 8-10 years old. My brother stole it from me, probably to buy drugs. Such is life.

if you're still into MTG I have a free online TCG you might like to try out

there is a donation store but by no means does it give you any kind of advantage (actually almost all the donation cards suck but they come with avatar parts so that's cool I guess) and they're usually banned in tournaments anyway

I still have my free account to MTGO, but I never play.

What's that one famous super expensive beta card... lotus? Black lotus? I swear I had one once, was probably about 8-10 years old. My brother stole it from me, probably to buy drugs. Such is life.

Yeah, Black Lotus. And the Mox cards were expensive. The Power 9 is the term for the 9 most expensive cards - I had 8 of them....lotus is the only one I never owned.

Dumbass - Magic is made by Wizards of the Coast......who in turn is owned by Hasbro. I used to work for Hasbro, and traveled many times to Seattle, where WotC is based. Awesome place. On Friday afternoon one time, a guy came up to me with a black armband and a nerf gun, handed them both to me, and said: "Nerf war starts at 3pm. Ends at 5pm. Have fun." It was awesome. I got paid for that sh*t. And I have a bunch of Magic cards - I played a lot in college. /nerdhat

I think I've talked to you about MTG before.... yay for nerds^_^

Btw, yes - I'm a total nerd. Nerds can be cool. Don't let CTM be the standard by which we are judged - totally unfair to nerds across the world. Just sayin'.

Repped.

I get so tired of being teased about being a nerdy gamer girl....

Archived