Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

Sorry haven't been on much last few days had a lot of family drama tied with some other sh*t ill give it a read when I get home from work

Don't sweat it man, things always die down in these threads a bit over the weekends anyway. Everyone tends to have a lot more stuff going on. Hope everything worked out alright for you.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm at L-3 and I have stuff to do this afternoon, so I'm going to reveal now. I'm a mason. I'm not on the team Pac was on. I'll be around a little while to answer any questions, but like I said, I'll be out in an hour or so for the rest of the afternoon.

With Wombat I didn't want to do the, run everybody up for a reveal so early. His timing seemed off and I didn't like JC's unvote or the horsesh*t reasoning that we needed a collective plan on who to vote. Plus Wombat was roleless so who cared. But that was before the cops died. Now we need to get this one right. Let's be honest too this could be just a horrible fake reveal as town.

I'm at L-3 and I have stuff to do this afternoon, so I'm going to reveal now. I'm a mason. I'm not on the team Pac was on. I'll be around a little while to answer any questions, but like I said, I'll be out in an hour or so for the rest of the afternoon.

I'll unvote. Anyone want to step up and claim her?

@ Dan, your at L-2...you might as well claim at this point as well...

With Wombat I didn't want to do the, run everybody up for a reveal so early. His timing seemed off and I didn't like JC's unvote or the horsesh*t reasoning that we needed a collective plan on who to vote. Plus Wombat was roleless so who cared. But that was before the cops died. Now we need to get this one right. Let's be honest too this could be just a horrible fake reveal as town.

Well, I just unvoted again and hope your annoyed again.

With that said, I say we get her partner to claim her and see what that brings...and also ask Dan to reveal as well.

With Lily reveal and without the Cops we will probably need to lynch one to confirm the other unless someone has another idea?

Well, I just unvoted again and hope your annoyed again.

With that said, I say we get her partner to claim her and see what that brings...and also ask Dan to reveal as well.

With Lily reveal and without the Cops we will probably need to lynch one to confirm the other unless someone has another idea?

No, that idea fell short when Wombat flipped town. And like I said different scenario now. I was gonna do the same but wanted to watch instead as it was only L3.

Lily's claim is worthless without a person verifying her story right now.

Scenarios:

If she's scum, she ties her fate to another scummate by revealing the partner and that's two for one for us if either of them die in the future.

Assuming Lily is town:

Lily and her mason partner need to verify each other. Assuming there's one other partner, Lily and her partner would verify each other and we would avoid lynching Vic, Lily, and her partner this day, narrowing the field.

One mason has already claimed. That means all mason partners need to back them up to have any value. If Lily dies before revealing her partner and is town, then her mason partner has absolutely 0% chance to prove his/her claim on a future day. Not only that, mafia can fake claim being Lily's partner on a later day and we'd have a 50-50 decision, not being able to tell who is telling the truth. This would be all avoided if they verify each other right now.

Take it from mafia's perspective as well. Pretty much mostly everyone voting Lily today can be ruled out as a mason partner for them since who would vote their teammate in a close lynch? Not to mention if Mafia members are voting someone other than Lily, they can cross out more possible mason partner suspects to shoot from. The town is just the one most left in the dark here if Lily and her partner does not step forward.

Really, to maximize usage of a mason team, they need to claim all at once or not at all. Anything less than that is just anti-town.

Archived