Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I do contribute and I'm scum and then I don't contribute so I'm scum. Then I defend myself against moronic accusations so I'm scum.

Sorry but I want the town to win this game. Voting for me ain't gonna make that happen. We'll just be strengthening the mafia.

If you wanted the town to win so bad, you'd be playing the F'ing game...which you're not. At all. Not untill someone brought up the fact you arent playing...and all you're doing is the ra-ra-ra-ra, I'm town, i cant win, poor me routine.

Why dont you....I dont know...make a case. Chime in on your thoughts about the Mason reveal, what about the Dan reveal....what about JVOR's case. Ya know, like play the game that you want to win soooooo bad.

Ok. I was asking because the post below wasn't quite what I'd imagine Lily's own mason partner saying about it. More like what scum might say if you'd decided to stay off. But ... maybe.

My wording was that I saw both sides and that I didn't want to sort through it. Basically, I saw what my partner meant, and I also understood everyone's views against her. I wasn't entirely convinced on her JVOR vote so I wasn't going to follow her to it, and I was not in the correct mind to be able to figure out what I though of JVOR's reaction. I would have been called out if I hadn't said anything, so I just kinda stayed "neutral."

Maybe I missing something but is this the second time you've questioned the mod confirmed townie?

Someone else pointed out that we no longer know that he is town because of CTM's role. I would think that a confirmed town would be helping town more, and generating more of his own thoughts, but that's just my opinion. He seems to be more active today.

If we're taking out an inactive, I'd prefer Smash (who finally just caught up to Leelou in posts, congrats). I can move my vote to Kae too. She only has 1 more post than Klepto and has been shadier, imo. Still don't really see much to the Dan case.

So what do you think of her reveal?

Too funny. The first guy to call someone out for skimming isnt even reading the thread or playing the game...at all. I bet you he has no idea about the 3 reveals today.

I'd be willing to kill him or Klacko just to narrow the pool down to active players. But ****, I want to kill Sakaea...I hate how many times we've seen that tell flip scum and we're going to let her slide because she's confused and doesnt know people. Give me a F'ing break.

I'm getting very annoyed, as you can tell. Thank god BG put a deadline in place.

Someone else pointed out that we no longer know that he is town because of CTM's role. I would think that a confirmed town would be helping town more, and generating more of his own thoughts, but that's just my opinion. He seems to be more active today.

So you think, a mod confirmed townie, Ewok, started the game as a symp? I dont.

Too funny. The first guy to call someone out for skimming isnt even reading the thread or playing the game...at all. I bet you he has no idea about the 3 reveals today.

I'd be willing to kill him or Klacko just to narrow the pool down to active players. But ****, I want to kill Sakaea...I hate how many times we've seen that tell flip scum and we're going to let her slide because she's confused and doesnt know people. Give me a F'ing break.

I'm getting very annoyed, as you can tell. Thank god BG put a deadline in place.

I'm not against a Kae kill to be honest. She's been quick to anger and has generally disappeared out side of those little snaps.

I'm open to the possibility. Not saying he is or isn't. I'm simply not trusting him based on that, and his play so far hasn't given me a reason to

Just a little background: I'm a busy guy. I work full time, I hit the gym about an hour a day, I have a 7 month old and a nearly 4 year old. I go home, I cook, I play with my kids and then I put them to bed and try to spend time with my wife. This means I skim and don't pay as close attention as others. If that's not enough of a reason then sorry. I'm usually most active during these hours depending on how busy my day is at work.

Mig lily dan

the answer to Vics question is simple ...wheres my vote currently ?

Just a little background: I'm a busy guy. I work full time, I hit the gym about an hour a day, I have a 7 month old and a nearly 4 year old. I go home, I cook, I play with my kids and then I put them to bed and try to spend time with my wife. This means I skim and don't pay as close attention as others. If that's not enough of a reason then sorry. I'm usually most active during these hours depending on how busy my day is at work.

OMG RL!!!!

Just to be clear nobody wants to kill DPR?

Honestly Klecko's little sh*tshow sounded like horrible town to me. And Sakaea Is doing the same thing. But she plays mafia so what's her excuse. So **** it.

unvote vote sakaea

Hess I can kill DPR but I want to kill Dan first :) so help me out

If we're taking out an inactive, I'd prefer Smash (who finally just caught up to Leelou in posts, congrats). I can move my vote to Kae too. She only has 1 more post than Klepto and has been shadier, imo. Still don't really see much to the Dan case.

All right- let's do that then. I think Klecko deserves to be run up tomorrow as well as smash.

unvote

Vote: Kae

Hess I can kill DPR but I want to kill Dan first :) so help me out

I feel like it was a set up. She voted first but was somehow the focal point of wombats lynch. But tempted bc at this point her lynch gives most info and worst case she's roleless. Am I missing anything about her train?

If you wanted the town to win so bad, you'd be playing the F'ing game...which you're not. At all. Not untill someone brought up the fact you arent playing...and all you're doing is the ra-ra-ra-ra, I'm town, i cant win, poor me routine.

Why dont you....I dont know...make a case. Chime in on your thoughts about the Mason reveal, what about the Dan reveal....what about JVOR's case. Ya know, like play the game that you want to win soooooo bad.

Wow you're an a$$.

The mason reveal seems legit to me.

I like my vote on Smash especially more now following his latest response to me. I also think sakaea and DPR could be scum.

I'm open to the possibility. Not saying he is or isn't. I'm simply not trusting him based on that, and his play so far hasn't given me a reason to

I'm sorry, I just find this weird. You're not trusting the mod confirmed townie? okay...

I'm not against a Kae kill to be honest. She's been quick to anger and has generally disappeared out side of those little snaps.

String her up!

Mig lily dan

the answer to Vics question is simple ...wheres my vote currently ?

My bad. We'll just reference the vote count from now on to get your opinions. Continue not playing, its all good.

I'm sorry, I just find this weird. You're not trusting the mod confirmed townie? okay...

String her up!

My bad. We'll just reference the vote count from now on to get your opinions. Continue not playing, its all good.

Im playing JIF just not much to say is all. Im suffering from the SB blues .Pun intended i hate the Giants because they actully have a top notch front office and ours is borderline Ringling Bros

Archived