Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

And to clarify, I went all crazy because I tried to draw 80 into admitting he had received an offer from me. Thus "clearing" both of us when I didn't get anything back in return. Which would have obviously been a mistake, as I would have said a roleless couldn't receive my offer.

So what I'm saying is...

It was a trap ;)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think about it -- you couldn't trade your symp-ness for just one night. It would have to be a POWER for a vote. Investigation, a shot, protection, watcher/tracker ability, etc.

So what happened when you offered it to JiF? Were you told if it was declined?

Fine, SK then. I'm not lying, but I know you guys won't believe me til you get a coroner's.

I actually believe you. BUT...

Here's the question we're left with. I would guess even without being found, our win condition isn't achieved until she is dead, no? So we have to lynch her eventually I would assume? We lynch her first and we take out the risk she is lying, however minuscule that may be. If we take a stab at finding the SK to end the game now, essentially...we miss that puts us at 6, kill tonight makes 5. Can't miss the SK again, then.

Great to have you aboard Green and White maybe soon Ill treat you to one of my classic meltdowns

great job man :)

Thanks man

You gonna play again sometime? Me & CTM are running the next game, though it requires that you imitate another player.

Yeah ill play again prob not that game because i dont know everyone enough to imitate them ill keep watching for one that interests me

I actually believe you. BUT... Here's the question we're left with. I would guess even without being found, our win condition isn't achieved until she is dead, no? So we have to lynch her eventually I would assume? We lynch her first and we take out the risk she is lying, however minuscule that may be. If we take a stab at finding the SK to end the game now, essentially...we miss that puts us at 6, kill tonight makes 5. Can't miss the SK again, then.

Sounds right to me...

So what happened when you offered it to JiF? Were you told if it was declined?

Never mind, that doesn't make sense with your 'trap' then ...

Yeah -- I don't know anything at all unless the deal is accepted, then I assume I'd get the power and be told who to vote for or that I would be told the next day.

Yeah and to be honest I don't get it. How is a town trader a town role. If someone wants to tell me that I'll trade you my BPV tonight if you want AVM.

Well look at it this way...how would devouring as a NK and trading work together? I could offer to Smash or you tonight if you're claiming BPV, that would definitely vet me and/or Smash -- though the argument that an SK has a BPV would still be there.

Yeah -- I don't know anything at all unless the deal is accepted, then I assume I'd get the power and be told who to vote for or that I would be told the next day.

Well look at it this way...how would devouring as a NK and trading work together? I could offer to Smash or you tonight if you're claiming BPV, that would definitely vet me and/or Smash -- though the argument that an SK has a BPV would still be there.

Eh **** it ... I'm the BPV. I claimed roleless hoping to get shot at. Hess is lying.

Archived