I just took a "kill yourself" bet.

pointman

Your lack of confidence in The Sanchise is no bueno. I will scoff at thee upon my high horse at the AFC Championship game.

*cries*

Don't cry dude. Sit eat relax. Make the best of the time we have left together. I was really getting to enjoy you as a poster. Can't we just kill someone else in your place. Where the hell is Visajet when you need him?

Don't cry dude. Sit eat relax. Make the best of the time we have left together. I was really getting to enjoy you as a poster. Can't we just kill someone else in your place. Where the hell is Visajet when you need him?

VisaJet? Never heard of him. I had that turd SG3 ,or whatever his name was, pegged as my replacement. I just don't know if the bet winner is gonna believe I am a size 48 pant wearing, crossed eyed troll.

I am gonna be bummed if I lose this bet.

I got the Jets going further than the Giants this coming season. I win.. he (a$$hole I know that talks sh1t about our Jets constantly) kills himself. I lose... well, self explanatory.

I'll miss you guys.

Now that's what I call a win-win proposition!

You two should post pictures of your wives/gf's so the rest of us know who to root for.

);p

Go Pats!!!

Archived