Mafia Community - Vote for Pacturd's Fate

JustInFudge

Ban Pacturd?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should we perma ban Pacturd for chasing off CTM???

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well I'm not scary to you, you lummox.. I'm talking about the Sharrow, AVM, Vic types.. 6'0 230lbs is like a latin giant to them.

and you're not all that scary either.. I've seen your website and whoever wrote your description makes you sound like a jolly fat man.

hahaha 6' 230? You fat fukc.

Oh, that's pretty much how big I am... I was 250lbs a month or two ago. I'm down around 225 now.... I'm on the Charles Barkley diet and exercising.

I did P90X while I was a tub of goo... ended up hurting my back. My goal is to get down to 210 and try it again.

Dude you made yourself out to be some tall, freaky giant. You're just overweight. That's not scary.

Dude you made yourself out to be some tall, freaky giant. You're just overweight. That's not scary.

I never made myself out to be anything... I called myself Dr. Zaius, the rest of you built the legend of the Ape.

... and I'm scary. Boo.

hahaha 6' 230? You fat fukc.

child please.. I'm back at the gym the last month or so.. run 3 miles, do 500 crunches, then lift either chest and tris or bis and shoulders/back for an hour or more.

by this summer I'll be back to myself pre LF.

I'm big-boneded and muscle weighs more than fat.. unless you're crusher.

child please.. I'm back at the gym the last month or so.. run 3 miles, do 500 crunches, then lift either chest and tris or bis and shoulders/back for an hour or more.

by this summer I'll be back to myself pre LF.

I'm big-boneded and muscle weighs more than fat.. unless you're crusher.

Ooh ooh... give us your measurements now and complete the whole completely insecure picture for us. Puh-puh-please?

Jealous hater be hating.

Nope.

Your banter is tired and old, like Slats frail hippie body... you rely too much on old "material", we are all laughing about random topics, and the witty and bad jokes being made about them... and your stupid a$$ is cracking the same retarded sun's out lines from a couple years ago. It's like you can't free form... can adapt... we aren't a bunch of fat freshman girls, we've heard your schtickt and aren't impressed.

Nope.

Your banter is tired and old, like Slats frail hippie body... you rely too much on old "material", we are all laughing about random topics, and the witty and bad jokes being made about them... and your stupid a$$ is cracking the same retarded sun's out lines from a couple years ago. It's like you can't free form... can adapt... we aren't a bunch of fat freshman girls, we've heard your schtickt and aren't impressed.

So what if I smirked at this post. Try and sue me.

Nope.

Meanwhile, 90% of your meme is my material. Just looking at your Avatar you ******* moron.

JiF >>> Ape

Everyone knows it.

Meanwhile, 90% of your meme is my material. Just looking at your Avatar you ******* moron.

JiF >>> Ape

Everyone knows it.

Hahaha... my avatar mocks you.

It's batman finding sh*t. You ******* moron.

You are the only toolbag here who talks daily about "my meme". You sound like such a pathetic slob. I'm just a jerk. It's not an internetz meme I've carefully groomed and cultivated like some sort of creepy **** jagoff like you. I'm just a jerk. Period.

Any extension of me being a jerk, "becoming Ape" was bestowed upon me by the lot you ... I was fine being a jerk wehn I got here. Would be fine going back to being a jerk and not Ape tomorrow.

I'm fear what you'd do if you lost your precious "meme" you pedocreep ****.

Hahaha... my avatar mocks you.

It's batman finding sh*t. You ******* moron.

You are the only toolbag here who talks daily about "my meme". You sound like such a pathetic slob. I'm just a jerk. It's not an internetz meme I've carefully groomed and cultivated like some sort of creepy **** jagoff like you. I'm just a jerk. Period.

Any extension of me being a jerk, "becoming Ape" was bestowed upon me by the lot you ... I was fine being a jerk wehn I got here. Would be fine going back to being a jerk and not Ape tomorrow.

I'm fear what you'd do if you lost your precious "meme" you pedocreep ****.

I am JetNation. I am Mafia.

You are a nobody that nobody cares about. When Pac forces you to leave. there will be no poll about about if we should ban Pac for his actions. We'll be celebrating his greatest interwebz accomplishment.

Archived