Mafia Community - Vote for Pacturd's Fate

JustInFudge

Ban Pacturd?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should we perma ban Pacturd for chasing off CTM???

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I'm AVM + Vic.

I'm just getting warmed up for this game... that's all about stealing each other's mojo right? So basically its a game whose concept is based entirely on me stealing JIF's meme.

Enough with you trying to steal other people's meme. Nobody is touching my meme you sick ****!!!

Just to recap, none of you are anywhere near as interesting as you think you are. Well, except for perhaps the ladies (the real ones, not the giant talking vaginas).

Carry on.

Nothing you say is ever funny. JIF should send you a fruit basket, its people like you that have JIF convincing JIF that he's funny.

Just to recap, none of you are anywhere near as interesting as you think you are. Well, except for perhaps the ladies (the real ones, not the giant talking vaginas).

Carry on.

just because you get winded on escalators doesn't give you the right to belittle us.

Carry on.

Wow. That was really genuine. Thanks for insulting me and all my e-friends. You really are a dick you know that. What the **** did I ever do to you? That was a really ****ed up thing to say man. Seriously ****ed up.

Wow. That was really genuine. Thanks for insulting me and all my e-friends. You really are a dick you know that. What the **** did I ever do to you? That was a really ****ed up thing to say man. Seriously ****ed up.

Well obviously I wasn't including you in that. Never would I put a person of your wealth in the same group as the "common folk".

I sent him a PM last night allowing him to return on a limited basis. Why do you think there was a sighting?

I saw him and he called me fat. GAWD I missed him. If your not nice to him I will come to Rochester and shank you with a ground down pork chop bone,

I saw him and he called me fat. GAWD I missed him. If your not nice to him I will come to Rochester and shank you with a ground down pork chop bone,

I'm surprised you spelled Rochester correctly. Alas, they don't let fat people on planes.

But if you do make it here I'll take you for a couple (in your case) garbage plates. They're a Rochester delicacy.

I'm surprised you spelled Rochester correctly. Alas, they don't let fat people on planes.

But if you do make it here I'll take you for a couple (in your case) garbage plates. They're a Rochester delicacy.

Went to school in Syracuse and had friends in Rochester including a cousin that lived in Webster. Had my share of Garbage plates. My fathers farm is only 3 hours from Rochester and Im going up for spring break. So beware...

Archived