Plax: "Door Open" For Return to Jets

flgreen

"Privately, Burress has told friends that he's no fan of Mark Sanchez."..........So neither receiver liked Sanchez this season and all this kid wants to do is be liked. Sanchez seems like the type of kid who will bend over backwards just to get on your good side. Must have been tough in that locker room this year for him with his top 2 receivers not liking him. I am sure there were some awkward conversations during the season between these 3.

Interesting thought, and I'm mostly asking this because I don't know what I'd do -- What should a guy like Sanchez do when 2 guys don't like him and have chosen to never like him ..and he can't fix it?

Interesting thought, and I'm mostly asking this because I don't know what I'd do -- What should a guy like Sanchez do when 2 guys don't like him and have chosen to never like him ..and he can't fix it?

My guess would be, to stop talking to the team, sit on the sidelines alone watching the jumbo tron, not celebrate with the team after a score, suck really really bad and make matters worse and just overall be a bitch about things. idk, just a hunch.

Archived