Todays Signings are nice, BUT

Jetman_67

No one expects Sanchez to never make mistakes or to have a 70% completion percentage or a 5:1 TD:pick ratio. He is so far away from what he needs to be that it was foolish to extend him, by guaranteeing this year or next year or any year, until after he's shown dramatic improvement on the field.

I will not argue that Sanchez regressed this season, nor that he needs to improve in a number of areas.

But, that does not mean that he does everything wrong, nor that there are things he can build off.

Whether what the organization did in extending him was right or wrong, will remain to be seen. I understand what they were trying to do, and it is a gambit.

Tannenbaum has as many championship rings on his finger as you do, and vice versa.

No one expects Sanchez to never make mistakes or to have a 70% completion percentage or a 5:1 TD:pick ratio. He is so far away from what he needs to be that it was foolish to extend him, by guaranteeing this year or next year or any year, until after he's shown dramatic improvement on the field.

And there was no rush, until the Manning decision and possibly Brees play out.

I have ZERO confidence that Tanny will make this team better. He had an atrocious off season last year and it wouldn't surprise me if he screws the pooch this year as well. Can you spell OVERRATED?

Yea, youre right. Go over and sign up at Finhaven and root for the dolphags, they have a much better front office, GM and owner(s).

Ecxuse me but wasn't Turner the starter at RT till he got hurt? Then Hunter who was his back-up ( someone said he would be an adequate back-up in this thread..WHAT???) came in and stunk the place up. What has happened to Turner, anyone know?

Yea, youre right. Go over and sign up at Finhaven and root for the dolphags, they have a much better front office, GM and owner(s).

This just dawned on Me, with the exception of a select few players in recent years, the Jets have not done a great job in the draft. Tanny gets over 90% of his advice from Terry Bradway. Bradway sucked as GM and could possibly suck as a scout. Maybe Tanny should listen to Bradway's advice, then do the exact opposite???

This just dawned on Me, with the exception of a select few players in recent years, the Jets have not done a great job in the draft. Tanny gets over 90% of his advice from Terry Bradway. Bradway sucked as GM and could possibly suck as a scout. Maybe Tanny should listen to Bradway's advice, then do the exact opposite???

It worked like a charm for Costanza.

Archived