What the hell is going on in Miami?!

LOL

Guy sucks, but the good thing is Fish fans are going crazy. One of the talk radio stations was buying into a fan revolt that there would be a demonstration at Fish HQ in Davie. The show was debating on doing a remote. LOL

I was thinking about going. What fun

Dolphins to cut Yeremiah Bell

Not a big fan, but he isn't that bad.

http://profootballta...-yeremiah-bell/

I genuinely think Bell is one of the worst Safeties in the NFL who was somehow able to sustain a pretty long career. I mean he's right there with Smith imo. I've watched a few games where they'd just pick on him over the top. Btw he was making more than we're paying Landry next year.

LOL

Guy sucks, but the good thing is Fish fans are going crazy. One of the talk radio stations was buying into a fan revolt that there would be a demonstration at Fish HQ in Davie. The show was debating on doing a remote. LOL

I was thinking about going. What fun

Haha, see ya there.

Let's throw sh*t @ Big Poppa Pump!

I genuinely think Bell is one of the worst Safeties in the NFL who was somehow able to sustain a pretty long career. I mean he's right there with Smith imo. I've watched a few games where they'd just pick on him over the top. Btw he was making more than we're paying Landry next year.

He isn't as bad as Smith.

He was more of a run stopper then a coverage guy (something we all have been saying way to much the past couple days).

He is NOT one of the worst safeties in the NFL, and while he may be at the bottom tier of STARTING safeties, he was a decent guy in the locker room.

Suck for Luck.

No rep. lol

Agreed. He's garbage. How that dude has managed to stick around is impressive.

Archived