Rex Ryan attended North Carolina's Pro day yesterday

RyanBe_Tweetin

Brown seems like a late first rounder to me, would be an interesting option in a trade down if they want to bring in an ILB early or if he slips to the second. Don't think he makes sense over Kuechly if they're both there at 16 though.

Brown seems like a late first rounder to me, would be an interesting option in a trade down if they want to bring in an ILB early or if he slips to the second. Don't think he makes sense over Kuechly if they're both there at 16 though.

Might actually be a better fit for this D than Kuechly...For Brown it will depend on where his head is at for his fit here, because physically he's an interesting fit.

Yeah, he's more stout than I initially thought he was.

Easily one of the best linebackers in terms of coverage that I saw, plus has the insane athleticism to boot. If people want someone to cover a TE, they should be looking more in the direction of a new athletic ILB or OLB as opposed to this mythical FS everyone seems to think is out there lol.

Easily one of the best linebackers in terms of coverage that I saw, plus has the insane athleticism to boot. If people want someone to cover a TE, they should be looking more in the direction of a new athletic ILB or OLB as opposed to this mythical FS everyone seems to think is out there lol.

Agreed. Brown has the potential to be one of those guys who can really help take out a TE. He'll need coaching, but the Jets have that.

Archived