Forsberg career over?

faba

What's there to talk about since the NHL isn't playing? Other hockey! AHL, UHL, ECHL, the Quebec Major Junior league... what? No one else is a hockey snob (I'm a former... currently recovering)?

Oh! And, if you do need a hockey fix, I found this site. http://www.hockeyvids.com/ You can get a whole bunch of hockey videos, including a highlight package about the next big thing, Sidney Crosby. Becareful ladies, he's still only 17 :wink:

Boys, Boys, Boys: While Stevie and Peter are both great centers, there was no one better than Bobby Clarke.

Back in the day with no helmets! That was real hockey!

GGG- BC was great in his era, not sure he would be good enough in today's game, the pace is much quicker

now.

Please do not ban me for these comments?

Not tough enough? Yzerman played the entire 2002 stanley cup playoffs on basically one leg, because he required surgery on his knee that took 6 months to recover from. And through all that, he still managed to net 6 goals and 17 assists. The guy is tough as nails. He just never opens his mouth about it.

Mav- SY is tough no doubt, i meant from dishing out punishing checks. I still see PF laying out nuewendyke with the best body check i have ever seen.

also try and take the puck from Forsberg, the guy is

strong as an ox.

Both are HOF'ers

Archived