Could this be Mark's year?

courtnj18

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lets put the QB arguement aside for a second...Do you think the Jets have anywhere near the offensive talent at RB WR AND TE that those teams you Mentioned have ? All of those teams have at least one elite talent on offense the Jets have no one considered elite and some of those teams have multiple pro bowl players. Santoio Holmes would be lucky to be a number 2 on those teams . Shonn Greene would probably be the back up running back on ALL those teams the only guy who might have a chance of starting on some of thsoe teams is Dustin Keller. The Jets offense is laughable and we cant even do the simple task of getting a few viable backups on our Offensive line in case someone has to miss a few games. We didnt even learn from last year proclaiming a battle between Ducasse and Hunter . This organization is a freaking Joke and had no clue how to build around the solid core we had for the last 3 years. After we made it to the second AFCCG all this team had to do was solidify the Offensive line with good back up's and retain both Braylon and Holmes and they could not even get that done all while leaving 9mil in cap money on the table on a team that was supposed to contend for a SB. There is a reason why we could no longer run the football or protect the QB our offensive line played bad last year as did our RB's. Over the past 3 years we have gotten slower as a team on both sides of the ball. Sorry..... you can blame Sanchez all you want but if you cant see the obvious as to what contributed to his decline last year then you simply just hate the guy and want no part of a logical arguement.

Another person with sense. To all those Sanchez haters I'll say yes he needs to improve, but what what young QB doesn't. In my mind offensively Sanchez is stuck in the same boat as Sam Bradford. He has nobody to throw to outside of Dustin Keller (who drops his fair share of balls) and Holmes is becoming an average reciever. In my opinion (I know this is going to piss people off), but maybe in last years free agency we should have kept Edwards over Holmes. The reason I say this is because Holmes does have speed, but Edwards big frame and wing spand makes him an easier target for Sanchez. Considering our QB is the most accurate at times big WR like the ones in San Diego would suit him better than small ones. Just think about it.

So, you think he's better than Philip Rivers, et. al? Just say that so we can be clear.

This year I'd say yes, but overall performance in the past Rivers is much better than Sanchez in his first 3 years hands down. I'm curious to see if Sanchez is in this years Top 100 discussion. I'd take him in 80's to 90's.

This year I'd say yes, but overall performance in the past Rivers is much better than Sanchez in his first 3 years hands down. I'm curious to see if Sanchez is in this years Top 100 discussion. I'd take him in 80's to 90's.

80s to 90s of QBs, or are we talking the whole league?

Lets put the QB arguement aside for a second...Do you think the Jets have anywhere near the offensive talent at RB WR AND TE that those teams you Mentioned have ? All of those teams have at least one elite talent on offense the Jets have no one considered elite and some of those teams have multiple pro bowl players.

Santoio Holmes would be lucky to be a number 2 on those teams . Shonn Greene would probably be the back up running back on ALL those teams the only guy who might have a chance of starting on some of thsoe teams is Dustin Keller.

The Jets offense is laughable and we cant even do the simple task of getting a few viable backups on our Offensive line in case someone has to miss a few games. We didnt even learn from last year proclaiming a battle between Ducasse and Hunter . This organization is a freaking Joke and had no clue how to build around the solid core we had for the last 3 years.

After we made it to the second AFCCG all this team had to do was solidify the Offensive line with good back up's and retain both Braylon and Holmes and they could not even get that done all while leaving 9mil in cap money on the table on a team that was supposed to contend for a SB. There is a reason why we could no longer run the football or protect the QB our offensive line played bad last year as did our RB's. Over the past 3 years we have gotten slower as a team on both sides of the ball.

Sorry..... you can blame Sanchez all you want but if you cant see the obvious as to what contributed to his decline last year then you simply just hate the guy and want no part of a logical arguement.

Another person with sense.

wee-bey-gif.gif

80s to 90s of QBs, or are we talking the whole league?

I'm talking the league, and the reason I say this is, because of the off year alot of players had. Let remember how the Top 100 went last year. Champ Baiely barely cracked the top 100 and Jared Allen was I believe in the top 70 so its no tell how players rank themseleves and others how the top 100 will turn out.

I'm talking the league, and the reason I say this is, because of the off year alot of players had. Let remember how the Top 100 went last year. Champ Baiely barely cracked the top 100 and Jared Allen was I believe in the top 70 so its no tell how players rank themseleves and others how the top 100 will turn out.

And, it'd be tough to get Sanchez into the top 20 QBs, so unless your weighting the importance of QB, Sanchez isn't close.

Archived